jtval

paintballers...

right in front of the guys in the mask. who was a airforce PJ doc. really cool guy. Its funny because his daughter was the one who "found the downed pilots" I've never seen a more proud Dad! here is a better pic of the landing area.

Welcome to the New World Order. Expect no Mercy.

Yeah generally they are big events though. They made little flying saucers on ziplines and everything at that particular event it was tons of fun. Also went to one that was like an invasion complete with a lake and boats with paint cannons.

They have the 58 round per sec. gattlin gun here on a kawasaki Mule

Yeah I left out theme games in my list! I love those! Went to a field by St.Louis forget the name but they had a big alien invasion game that lasted 2 days it was a blast.

If you are ever in Florida for PB, you may want to look into this for scenario games....
http://waynes-world.com/wd24event.html

I love scenarios...especially the really big ones....imagine 1600 PB'ers on the field at once (picture really big field - gullies, forest, hills,etc>)

My stuff...Tippmann 98, fully dressed, Outkast Autococker, fuly dressed
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

ok well I played yesterday for the first time in a while. it was FUN!!!

there were two bitches there. one was pissed off because he got shot 5 times from 40 feet away. he actually start to start a fight wi9th some co workers of mine but realized he was being a dick and apologized. so I let it go. at least he apologized and was cool after that.

another guy was whining about everything RULE-WISE. thought everything was wrong when he was shot but right when he shot someone else. LOL

other than that it was very fun. just 12 of us in a rock quarry. fun stuff and decent field.
I guess Ill be doing that at least once a month now!;)
My photos

My Videos

I played Saturday. I' hadn't played in a long time before that. Back in the day me and a friend bought Tiger Sharks, the crappiest pump guns. We learned to make shots count real quick. When I upgraded to a Spyder it helped a lot. My brother is way into it now, he just bought an A5 and loves it.

Nothing wrong with playing in the desert. Thats all we got here.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."