metalslug

South African model to work in London pub

Minki van der Westhuizen has announced she intends to retire and emigrate to England.
Andrew Farr, Minki's publicist, said the supermodel had cited the intrusion of the media into her personal life as a major factor in her decision.
She will be working in a London pub owned by a close friend of her agent, Lyn Maxwell.

"I'll be cooking, serving customers and working behind the bar.
"I'm really looking forward to it, it's something I have always wanted to do," said Minki.

Paddy Marsh, owner of The Chicken & Goose pub in Mayfair said he would be delighted to have Minki working for him.

Minki was set to leave for the United Kingdom on April 10. An anonymous source close to the agency confirmed that her working visa had been approved.

Well, when next in London, I'll know where to go for a :D

Minki van der Westhuizen has announced she intends to retire and emigrate to England.

Just another hot British chick, there's tons of em around here, bet she jumps someplace and will be posting soon ... >:(

Save the boobies

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Um, Minkie is a South African non skydiver that is currently dating the SA Cricket captain Graeme Smith.
Damn, I wish it was true, then there would be more hope for someone like me to date Graeme!!

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

Damn, I wish it was true, then there would be more hope for someone like me to date Graeme!!

he's probably a bore anyway, if he doesn't skydive you ain't missing a thing ;) ... what's a media strategist? Sounds like you work for a politician! (that's okay if you do, someone has to!)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

he's probably a bore anyway, if he doesn't skydive you ain't missing a thing ;) ... what's a media strategist? Sounds like you work for a politician! (that's okay if you do, someone has to!)

Even worse, she works in the Advertising Industry, those people are worse than politicians! :P;)

My favourite poster in our agency says: Please don't tell my mum i'm in advertising, she thinks i play piano in a whorehouse.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky