pop

SPRING FLING BASH has now turned into an official boogie! - FIRST ANNUAL HOLLISTER MAYHEM BOOGIE!

We have decided to turn the Sping Fling Bash into an official boogie. The numbers of people signing up has been beyond what I ever expected. People are now coming from at least 4 other states that I am aware of to make it to this thing.

The jumping begins Thrusday. 2 planes will be running all weekend: PAC 750 and King Air. On Saturday there will be a $10 voluntary fee. The money will go to food and alcohol. For the $10 you will recieve a wrist band and 2 raffle tickets. Additional raffle tickets can be bought for $1. We will give away a few small prizes ($20 value) as an appreciation for making this thing happen.

I will be showing up ealry Saturday morning. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. This is going to be a blast.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I may show on Friday for a bit... anyone else for a little "hookey"?

Already playing hooky to make the drive down ... but all of you locals need to tell us out-of-towners where to show up for the fun Friday night.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well.....all three are currently operational, and I did secure dedicated van drivers!;)

Way to go Aviva. All at once now, Her, Her....you all know the rest.

The weather is looking good too.B|B|

The party is on, so, Party on!
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Tent city anyone?

Heck yeah. The WA crew should be there... well, sometime Friday eveningish. I guess it depends on how early livendive and D22369 get out of east bumfuck.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I guess it depends on how early livendive and D22369 get out of east bumfuck

Is that the local bar?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I guess it depends on how early livendive and D22369 get out of east bumfuck

Is that the local bar?:|

No, it's what snobby Seattlites like me call Eastern Washington. I guess I'd better be nice to them lest they "forget" to pick me up in Portland on the way down.