girlygirl

i feel really alone

What could change from one week to the next..with a female???

I have a feeling it's a little deeper more than that.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I moved to Sacramento by my self when I was in my early 20's. I always felt lonely and isolated when by my self - I always had to have someone familiar around. While spending time alone I realized I'm a fun guy to hang around with. I started going to movies alone, dinner alone, taking drives alone. By the time I moved back to San Diego I realized I Really like speding time with Me. Take this time to get to know you. Spend some quality time with you. You'll be glad you did. I'm glad I did. :)
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I realized I Really like speding time with Me.

No doubt.........If I don't get my alone time I get whacked out! Of course.........like 2 or 3 weeks Elk hunting in Montana without running across another human can be a bit excessive but I still liked it. It's weird how much you start talking to yourself and how STRANGE the sound of your own voice gets to be. :S:D

I moved to Sacramento by my self when I was in my early 20's. I always felt lonely and isolated when by my self - I always had to have someone familiar around. While spending time alone I realized I'm a fun guy to hang around with. I started going to movies alone, dinner alone, taking drives alone. By the time I moved back to San Diego I realized I Really like speding time with Me. Take this time to get to know you. Spend some quality time with you. You'll be glad you did. I'm glad I did. :)

I know me pretty well. I'm boring. B|

Sometimes when I feel like that just being around other people helps, so even if I just go to the coffee shop and read, seeing other people and at least interacting with the staff in a limited way makes a difference.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm there with ya girl!!! Living in LA amongst the concrete, steel, materialism, and fakeness it becomes very taxing on the soul. Especially when you don't have any family nearby to feel safe and loved.

I'm very lucky though to have met some beautiful people whom I know I can trust and love.

((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((WARM FUZZIES)))))))))))))))))

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I am in such a HUGE city. How can I feel sometimes like I am the only one on earth and that I am completely alone? Everybody seems to be sharing something and I am just left looking in without a clue. :(

[Kierkegaard voice]We are all ultimately alone[/Kierkegaard voice]

I'm surrounded by people, and still I feel alone sometimes.

I think it's something all people can relate to, and not unusual.

I dare say you have enough friends online and on the phone, call them, PM them, whatever it takes.:)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

I'm a country girl at heart.... My escape from LA is either to the DZ , Catalina or the mountains when I feel like I'm going to go nutz! :| I'm due for a trip to Catalina here soon....:)

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

My escape from LA is either to the DZ , Catalina or the mountains when I feel like I'm going to go nutz!

Today............I signed and had notorized a contract on a house in Montana. It's a great refuge. No one to bother you except the bears, deer, elk, moose, and occasional mountain lions. Plus I can catch a fresh trout dinner just 30 feet off the porch. It's a nice place to "recharge" the batteries. B|

My escape from LA is either to the DZ , Catalina or the mountains when I feel like I'm going to go nutz!

Today............I signed and had notorized a contract on a house in Montana. It's a great refuge. No one to bother you except the bears, deer, elk, moose, and occasional mountain lions. Plus I can catch a fresh trout dinner just 30 feet off the porch. It's a nice place to "recharge" the batteries. B|

Still jealous about you buying my 'dream house'. >:(:P

Here comes a deep thought from me. It doesn't come around often, so listen up.:P

When you are walking around in a city, there are literally thousands of people around you, who don't know you and quite honestly do not care about you. Since this is your scenery, you become quite concsious of this fact.

Now, if you take a walk down a country road where there is nothing but beautiful nature around you, you see the beauty of the nature and you don't dwell on your perceived loneliness.

The key word is 'perceived'. What others said about learning to appreciate things by yourself is 100% correct. Plus, you know you have friends and family that love you...they just happen to be in a different locale.

Cheers,
Chris