funks

Toilet Seat

okay then, how about we put the lid down along with the seat, then when they do the flying ass leap without looking, they end up peeing all over the top of it. pppppppphhhhhhhhtttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

if we have to check that it's up, wimmins can check to see if it's down. fair is fair. :P:D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I must say, I've never really had a problem with this. I just piss sitting down :D Just kidding.

Seriously, all it took was one of my mothers rants, at 2am to always remember to put the seat down.

Now that I have my own house (with my loving wife) she is greatly appreciative of the fact that I was trained ;) at an early age to put the seat down. Although, I think I may leave it up one night just as a prank!

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Finding the seat up never bothered me. Men just genetically not designed to be able to execute that task, so hissy fits are totally in vain...[Tongue]

Here Here!!
:D

Well I'll have you know I put it up and down. I don't want fecal matter splashed all over my restroom, towels, toothbrushes etc.. So when I'm done I put the seat down with the lid.. Then I flush the toilet.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

...and for heaven's sake the paper should come across the top, not go around the backside!

Huh? Across the top of what? I don't know what freaky things you are doing in the can but I use my toilet paper... around the backside.

:D

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

[Reply ]
[Reply ]
Finding the seat up never bothered me. Men just genetically not designed to be able to execute that task, so hissy fits are totally in vain...[Tongue]

Here Here!!
[Laugh]

Well I'll have you know I put it up and down. I don't want fecal matter splashed all over my restroom, towels, toothbrushes etc.. So when I'm done I put the seat down with the lid.. Then I flush the toilet.

I don't doubt that some of you can be trained ;)
F LORIDA!

You must have a mighty toilet if flushing will throw fecal matter all over your bathroom :S
__

My mighty steed

You must have a mighty toilet if flushing will throw fecal matter all over your bathroom :S

Well flushing the toilet isn't going to spray large chunks of shit around my restroom. It does though create a mist that actually rises out of the toilet and settles all over the room.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

OK, then you must have an extra frothy toilet that whips the water like a blender B|

If thats the case, though, then it can still escape through the gap between the seat and the rim of the bowl.

You better get a seat the can create a complete seal over the bowl, just to be on the safe side
;)

Hey maybe even one of those vacuum toilets like they use on the space shuttle would be good!
__

My mighty steed

We both have to leave the seat and lid down to keep the dog out of the bowl, so it works both ways. Lucky us!

Same here for us, except that it's the cat that thinks it's a new water dish. The dog is smart enough to know better.
Fly it like you stole it!

I must say, I've never really had a problem with this. I just piss sitting down :D Just kidding.

Seriously, all it took was one of my mothers rants, at 2am to always remember to put the seat down.

Now that I have my own house (with my loving wife) she is greatly appreciative of the fact that I was trained ;) at an early age to put the seat down. Although, I think I may leave it up one night just as a prank!

For a serious prank try Saran wrap between the bowl and the seat:o.

Don't try this at home or sleep on your stomachB|

OK, then you must have an extra frothy toilet that whips the water like a blender B|

Do you watch the Mythbusters on Discovery? They had proven that new toohbrushes were contaminated with fecal matter after a week in the bathroom.
Actually in Hungary, houses built in the 60s and 70s have the toilet separately from the bathroom. I used to think it was crazy, now it makes sense.

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."