kansasskydiver

Ya know the movie Vanilla Sky? Well my roommate has a problem somewhat like that...

With a wink and a word to the wise...:P

You're only seeing the tip of the iceburg...
Watch your back with the looney tunes chicks.

I was in college in the 70's, my house mate
and I, also a skydiver..
(that did some modeling after school, picture
a young Richard Gere)
...were also rather nocturnally active.

I was a bouncer in the most popular college
bar in town as well as a skydiving instructor
that had perfected the art of the 20 minute
legstrap adjustment on special clients.:ph34r:

Someone actually made a sign for our mailbox
that said "The Rabbit Ranch".
:$

We had some really freaky dramas that at times
got a little sacry...

One girls mother drove 5 hours to knock on our
door and chew me out for 'ruining' her life...
and the only option I had was to marry her...
:o
Didn't help when I couldn't remember the name!
[:/]

Another stalker use to break in and hide in the attic
spying all night..then leaving a performance critique
with vivid descriptions..posted in the student union.
B|

Still another young lady...
followed me EVERYWHERE pleading her case about
the 'special connection' we had and how
'soul mates' love can not be denied!
:S

..one morning I woke up, the honey next to me
had eyes a big as dinner plates...
points to a 8 inch butcher knife stuck in the
matress between our heads...
we'd had a 'visitor' sometime that night
and were to wasted to know.

...The REALLY weird part...:)

10-12 years later at a WFFC convention in Quincy
Roger is asking jumpers to land near the spectator area and mingle with the locals etc.

A little kid about 6-8 years old asks for my autograph and tells me that I taught his mom
how to jump in College...
when she finally came over to say hi, she did look
a bit familiar...:)

I stared really doing the back paddle when she 's asking me how I like living in San Diego...
working at XYZ company...
and.........
could she ever get her BUTCHER KNIFE back!
:o:o:o

So trust me...you ain't seen NOTHING yet!

Might wanna wear ear plugs when ya start your car,
those bombs can be noisy!
;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

For the record, this girl sounds pretty mentally and emotionally unstable. Everyone else involved also seems a little drama-prone for putting up with her behaviour. Your friend needs to tell her in no uncertain terms to leave and to never come back...and be done with it. He shouldn't accept any calls, visits, letters, e-mails, etc. She'll stop, eventually...if not, he may have to move.

Ahh the voice of reason. It takes 2 people to create and maintain a fucked up situation like this.

Your friend could've shut her down in a heart beat early on, but apparently he liked the ass too much so now he's in over his head playing dodge ball with someone else's emotions.

How so exactly? They hooked up once, he ignored her ever since... Explain your reasoning?!?!?!?!?!
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

For the record, this girl sounds pretty mentally and emotionally unstable. Everyone else involved also seems a little drama-prone for putting up with her behaviour. Your friend needs to tell her in no uncertain terms to leave and to never come back...and be done with it. He shouldn't accept any calls, visits, letters, e-mails, etc. She'll stop, eventually...if not, he may have to move.

Ahh the voice of reason. It takes 2 people to create and maintain a fucked up situation like this.

Your friend could've shut her down in a heart beat early on, but apparently he liked the ass too much so now he's in over his head playing dodge ball with someone else's emotions.

Uh, did you hear the part where she keeps randomly showing up at the house. And believe me he did shut her down early on. The problem is she keeps coming. Don't try to turn this around on him, he really didn't do anything to deserve this.

Oh and I forgot to add the part where she was sitting around talking with everyone and one of the FOG's turns to her and says

"Who the hell are you anyways" and then continues to ignore her... After the 2nd night she showed up, she should have gotten the point. Even more so when she slept on the couch, by herself and he didn't say more than 3 words to her all night.

Her response to that situation was

"Your %^& is yummy" "We shared soo much"

Which my reply would have been: "You didn't even know his name in the morning. How the hell do you know AND you're a slut:P"

Well it looks like you replied to her in that e-mail. Don't reply back. Kind of like feeding trolls here.

When she comes to the door, don't open it. If she hangs outside of your house causing problems trying to get in, call the cops and tell them there is someone trying to break in.

Unplug the phone, and have your friend change his cell phone number.

If you really don't want her around and you don't want to talk to her on the phone, there are ways you can avoid her. You have to be aggressive.

Good luck, and just in case things get out of control, make sure you are documenting what is happening and keeping the messages so that you can show them to the police in case you have to.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

:D

Ahhh...college....

I had one guy tell me "Look into your eyes!!! You have no soul!!!!!!!!" Then, he chased me around the frat telling me to dance with him.

I never called one guy back (hey, it was Freshman year of college), and he must've gotten pretty mad about it because him and his frat brothers went around all night basically calling me evil and saying the punishment I deserved....

Ahhh....frat guys. "It's okay, you can touch it." "Dem are nice." Oh, all the great pick up lines and the craziness. I also made a guy get on his knees and beg to dance with me and my friends in front of his frat brothers (once again...Freshman year...)

I never really miss that part of college much!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Ummm- yeah, he did bring much of this on himself. He drunkenly gave out his address to some chick he met in a bar, drunkenly had what he thought was a one night stand with her the next time he saw her and then tried to dodge her and pawn her off on his roommate instead of telling her "I'm just not that into you!" or "Sorry, but I have a problem with chicks who puke on me!"

Besides, if you're meeting women in bars and banging them before you get to know them, you're bound to come across one or two who are less than stable!

So, yeah, he brought a lot of this on himself.

Good luck, and just in case things get out of control, make sure you are documenting what is happening and keeping the messages so that you can show them to the police in case you have to.

We're not only keeping the recordings for that reason, but for our entertainment as well hahaha

And yeah, all this didn't explode till last night. If she shows back up again we're not letting her in. Replying to her emails last night was one way of seeing if she was home or not. I replied to one, and she replied later.

You guys don't know the whole story and what has been going on with this. The guy never tried to "pawn" her off to his roommate the next time he saw her. There were probably some things this guy could have done differently, but he has told her several times he's not interested and she keeps coming back.

Yep he was drunk, a guy and some chick flat out said I wanna screw you. It's all his fault. Always the guys fault...

HOWEVER us giving out our address at the bars, recruiting skydivers, phone numbers etc etc etc. It's normal.

And Jumper03 Yeah, what is it with KS girls hahahahahah:P

HOWEVER us giving out our address at the bars, recruiting skydivers, phone numbers etc etc etc. It's normal.

I think that's why I rarely gave my address to anyone.... :D

Plus, it's no one's fault. It's all a learning experience! :ph34r:

How so exactly? They hooked up once, he ignored her ever since... Explain your reasoning?!?!?!?!?!

That was his mistake. If he didn't want her around, he should've told her to get the fuck out and not to show her face around his place again. Instead you guys are playing the "he's not around" while he's hiding up stairs, you're pulling down neighbors to try to make her "uncomfortable", etc etc immature games.

Uh, did you hear the part where she keeps randomly showing up at the house. And believe me he did shut her down early on. The problem is she keeps coming. Don't try to turn this around on him, he really didn't do anything to deserve this.

Yeah, hiding upstairs to avoid her is really shutting her down. And please don't tell me he didn't deserve this shit. He was the one that went out to the bar and picked her up, he's the one that fucked her, he's the one that didn't have the balls to confront her when she was showing up randomly.

Wow... You never got laid in college did you? This shit happens, it's funny is all.

And again, he didn't pick her up at the bar. We gave her our address for the party the next day and left.

She showed up and made it HER decission that she was going to sleep with him, before they even knew eachother. Yes I'm going to play the drunk card here. As for hey I do'nt like chicks who puke on me, you'd think ok, leave, no you can't have my number would sum it up... Nope she comes back the next night, uninvited, we're having a party so whatever. She doesn't leave that night, sleeps on the couch. Next morning, ok yeah, see you later goodbye. No hug, no kiss, no call me later etc etc etc. How she got his email address??? How she got mine??? Sounding a bit odd now?

Last but not least, when your doorbell rings, do you answer it? I thought so. If you have no idea who it is, you don't put yourself in that situation. So what's the best way to do it if you're trying to get her to get the hint. Not answer it when she can see you through the door OR just say, hey, he's not here, here's his number give him a call. And no that doesn't mean call from 11pm to 7am non stop...

ehhh....don't worry about it! I don't think you guys really did anything "wrong." It's a learning lesson! Many people have stories like that (maybe not as extreme.) College can be a crazy time like that....

My one girlfriend dated a guy, broke up, and then he started staring at her from her window while she was sleeping. You can't predict things like that happening....

I thought casual sex and one night stands were so 80s! (Early 80s at that!) I hope you are at least using condoms! The point you are missing- when you pick up chicks in bars and invite them into your home, you are bound to get an occasional freak! Helloooooooo???????????

I guess saying "no" to sex with a drunk girl would be out of the question, huh? Would you lose your "Guy Card"?

The point you are missing- when you pick up chicks in bars and invite them into your home, you are bound to get an occasional freak

I don't think anyone is denying that! But, if I never gave my number to some people that I met in bars (most were friends of friends), I wouldn't have met nearly as many cool people as I did in college.

Also, who's to say that she wouldn't have done all that if they would've have slept together? I've had guys calling me 10 times in a day after meeting them after just kissing them.

The point is that the "roommate" is really not an innocent victim in this case, but the first person who tried to point that out got slammed.

Inviting strangers you meet in bars to your home is stupid and potentially dangerous. If that's how you choose to meet new "friends", at least accept some responsibility for your actions.

If this was happening with my roommate, I'd be looking for a new roommate, or a new place to live!
This is one of those times when I really don't miss being in my 20s!

Inviting strangers you meet in bars to your home is stupid and potentially dangerous.

Like I said before, few people knew where I lived!!! I always partied elsewhere!

If that's how you choose to meet new "friends", at least accept some responsibility for your actions.

I'm not sure why you put "friends" in quotation marks. I met many people at bars...as things go with college, some of us have drifted apart, but some of them I'm still in contact with. I'm not sure how me meeting friends of friends at a bar is any different than me meeting them at a barbeque. I've made friends with males and females at bars.

The point is that the "roommate" is really not an innocent victim in this case, but the first person who tried to point that out got slammed.

I think it's because many people can relate. No one is perfect. Some people are a little too trusting. What if he would've gone on a date with her first? Would that have gotten sympathy from people? Whether someone flips out on you after first meeting them or a few months down the road, it sucks either way.

My old coworker is always the voice of reason....

Phil : that's like, oh, I went on a date, and he had a heart attack and died in the restaurant

Phil : oh, those are the risks when you date

Phil : you should expect that the guy you're on a date with has a congenital heart defect

So based off of what you're saying, only talk to and associate yourself with people you know. Don't meet strangers?

Then how do you make new friends? By simply inviting someone to a party does not open the doors for this to happen. We have people here we don't know all the time. It's part of networking, being social, broadaning your horizons etc. If you live in a fucking box and never go out and never meet anyone, of course your life is going to be lame. Venture out, walk up to someone at a bar and ask their name, you never know, they could be rather interesting.

You don't judge a book by it's cover, my roommate and I don't. Seems like you might though if you think socializing and inviting someone to a party is wrong without going into DEEP conversation with them.

And no I'm not looking for someplace else to live, it's nights like last night that keep it all the more entertaining. Look back to a thread I wrote about the guy who got into my house and I pulled a sword on. Good times good times