weegegirl

Are you addicted to your cell phone??

Mine's my only phone now, so I'm a bit protective of it. I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it, but I sure don't want to lose it since it's one of the sure-fire ways to reach me.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I keep mine turned off except when I want to make a call. I do not give out my number.

I told my classes at the start of the semester that anyone whose phone makes a noise during class will be dismissed and not allowed back.

Two weekends ago I was at a symphony concert where they ask that all phones be turned off, and STILL someone's phone rang during the concert. Who do these people think they are so indispensable that it's OK for their addiction to spoil the enjoyment of hundreds of others.

At a play last Saturday, as soon as the intermission started two girls sitting in the row behind me pulled out their phones to check for messages.

Yes, there ARE true addicts to cell phones.

People, you do NOT have to be available 24/7. get a life.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I'll have to say I'm a BlackBerry addict (they are nicknamed Crackberry for a good reason!)

I am a moderator at the Internet's largest BlackBerry forums at www.BlackBerryForums.com (I also help maintain the BlackBerry FAQ at www.BerryFAQ.com ). I got hired on my current mobile-devices computer programming job, on that basis.

You can imagine how addicted I am to them ;)

oh my lord! yeah, okay dave! hahahahahaha! sure, play all innocent and crap! :D

I have no idea what you're talking about. :S

Blues,
Dave

That's because you're usually drunk when you're doing the texting!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Nope, nobody can top Justi for drunkenness. That girl was feeling zero pain on Sat night. Hell, if she remembers talking to me and Phree I'll be quite amazed.:ph34r:

Yup, I called her earlier in the night and got her voicemail. I was getting ready to crash later when she called me but the line was dead. I called her back 2 seconds later and I think I woke her up. :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yup, I called her earlier in the night and got her voicemail. I was getting ready to crash later when she called me but the line was dead. I called her back 2 seconds later and I think I woke her up. :S

Well, I was right....she didn't remember.>:(

There's a post by her in the Drunk Dial forum asking who she talked to this past weekend!:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

People who have loud conversations on cell phones in public places are boorish morons.

I totally agree. There was a woman doing that on the train this morning. It's pretty obnoxious.

There is a sign in the Metro station that has a man talking on his cell phone, and it says something like "Not everyone cares what you are having for dinner." :D