highfly

Congratulations Bonfire happy 1 millionth

What's that proof of?

Blues,
Dave

I'm thinking the same thing...what does that screen capture prove ? I don't see his name anywhere.. And if you say time...that's misleading... 60 people could have posted at that exact time in that forum... are you saying that only one person posted at 4:57 or whatever time it was ?? :P

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I'm thinking the same thing...what does that screen capture prove ? I don't see his name anywhere.. And if you say time...that's misleading... 60 people could have posted at that exact time in that forum... are you saying that only one person posted at 4:57 or whatever time it was ?? :P

My screenshot is a bit more revealing. Time, number of posts (1,000,000), most recent thread posted to, and which post in that thread was the most recent. Does having taken the perfect shot make me a world-famous vidiot? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

My screenshot is a bit more revealing. Time, number of posts (1,000,000), most recent thread posted to, and which post in that thread was the most recent. Does having taken the perfect shot make me a world-famous vidiot? :D

Blues,
Dave

Dave had the perfect screen shot to get proof of who the millionth poster was. It was exactly what I predicted would have to happen, and I knew someone would get that shot.

Yeah, you got the most famous photo of dropzone.com, but Ansel Adams, you're not... :D:ph34r: Still, great job being in the right place at the right time, and that's not easy to do on The Bonfire.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Blues,
Dave

Don't worry... I'll give you photo credit on the posters!

Blog Clicky