DrunkMonkey

A Lemming.

I'm personally fond of Green Light Lemmings.

At my DZ a green light means "cleared to jump, check your spot" not "oh the green light is on, lets pile out the door.

That gives people a chance to spot and it also gives students a chance to spot under instructrion without people yelling and trying to push them out the door.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The whole Richard Gere thing is SO old! Why can't another celeb stick something random where the sun don't shine so he's not the only reference for this disturbingly-often-broached subject?? >:(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

The whole Richard Gere thing is SO old! Why can't another celeb stick something random where the sun don't shine so he's not the only reference for this disturbingly-often-broached subject?? >:(

Do you have a secret Gere crush Becca? It's alright we won't make fun of you, promise. Guys, don't you all promise too?

:ph34r::ph34r: I'll teach her to fluff in one of my posts..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Um, why do YOU know how to fluff? If that's the case, I'd think money would be the last of your problems - hell, you could get the removable bridge and get a pay raise for the ...

I'm not finishing that...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?