OrangeJumper

For all of you with significant others

Dude, I have been both, and the grass is so much greener on the side I am now. There is certainly nothing wrong with being single, but when you find the right person it is so beyond what you can imagine. Such the opposite of the "permission slip" thing.

I'm with ya on that. If I'm making someone fill out a permission slip its cause THEY made me sign one first. If you're gonna be a dick, I'll do it just to mock you!!!!:D:D

Single is nice, man its ohhhh so nice but when you find someone that can tolerate you...for any lenght of time....for any stupid reason....appreciate it :D;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

when you find the right person it is so beyond what you can imagine. Such the opposite of the "permission slip" thing.

exactly! i am a VERY lucky lady! :)
edit - the slips are funny though and i know people that would use them - and not as a joke! :S

Dude, I have been both, and the grass is so much greener on the side I am now. There is certainly nothing wrong with being single, but when you find the right person it is so beyond what you can imagine. Such the opposite of the "permission slip" thing.

I'm sure it's a great thing when you find someone you want to be with, no argument there.

I just thought those were funny....that's all:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

If you are in the right relationship and have trust for each other, you shouldn't have any problems with going out with friends. If he says he is playing poker or whatever with his friends it is no problem with me.

Why would I want to get in the way for my BF to have a night out with the boys?
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

If you are in the right relationship and have trust for each other, you shouldn't have any problems with going out with friends. If he says he is playing poker or whatever with his friends it is no problem with me.

Why would I want to get in the way for my BF to have a night out with the boys?

Not all women are like that....TRUST ME!!!!

On the other hand, I totally agree with what your saying because I'm the same way. I could care less if someone I'm seeing goes out. Hell, most of the time I'm telling them to go out so I can have some time to myself:S:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Hah! I dont need permission!
but I do have to ask for the keys now and again!!
:S:D

Keys??? Shiiiiiit, that's why man invented Yellow Cab:D:D

again I laugh! I live in arkansas! Yellow Cab? maybe in the big city of Little Rock, not in the boonies where I live, but when all else fails... I still have my tractor! :S:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hah! I dont need permission!
but I do have to ask for the keys now and again!!
:S:D

Keys??? Shiiiiiit, that's why man invented Yellow Cab:D:D

again I laugh! I live in arkansas! Yellow Cab? maybe in the big city of Little Rock, not in the boonies where I live, but when all else fails... I still have my tractor! :S:D

That would be fucking awesome.....Come here baby, jump on my Catepillar and let me take you for a ride:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Having to "ask permission" to do things without one's significant other seem so silly. If you are in a good relationship, then the trust comes easily. :)
Besides, it's good to have quality time, away from your significant other. Just because you are in love with someone, doesn't mean that you need to be glued to their side 24 hours a day.

I completely trust the man that I love. He is overseas right now, but I always hope that he is having a good time and that he is happy, with or without me. No worries. :)