cyberskydive

Please lock the long cheater thread moderators

Kinda gets outta hand whats with all the 1, 2,3 ,4 ,5 geez folks, just let it be! Part of the whole fun is moving along over time and growing! We all know most of you are super cool, and you have 1 million pposts in the old forum.
So please spare us and your busy little fingers some time eh? But, like I said before, if it makes you feel better to not be a newbie, than go for ita! we wouldnt want to have to have sangrio set up a NA(newbies anonymous) clinic.
Hello, my name is cyberskydive, and I am a newbie....
D.Chisolm
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

LMFAO- well, I dont nknow if it has counted the two posts I made in the first-jump forum, and the cutaway forum, so then if it hasnt I only have one more to go. But if it has then I still have a few. I have another idea for a poll, and a new topic, a few of them actually, so I'll break on through before I go :)
Whats skydiving like in Israel? Do you have access to gear stores and rigging services? What kind of planes do you guys have?
OH yeah, should be "Run Newbie, RUN!!!!"
D.Chisolm
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

Edited by cyberskydive on 2/26/01 05:44 PM.

can't really tell u cuz i'm not a skydiver, i only have 2 jumps, which r tandems, i figured out that i'm more a wind tunneler then a skydiver..
at the dz i made my tandems there r 2 planes a cessna 206 and a cessna 411
the cessna 206 carries 5 jumpers and the 411 carries 9.
Free Skies
Omri.