hollyhjb

Instant request!

"ina gada divida".. that will take up 15 minutes right there!!!!!!!

actually, you should play some O.A.R. and some counting crows... my two favorite bands!!!!!

Play some Ryan Adams.
or some Wilco.

Too close to country?

Can you play some old-school funk? Like George Clinton? Mix it up a little...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

heh, you're right...I'll work on that right now. I've got most of the other stuff here.

I'm thinking of just opening the mic and reading some random bonfire posts on the air...they're entertaining enough. :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

We do have a website, but we're not cool enough to stream. I'll post the sound byte here if anything good happens.

http://www.thebuzz999.com

I'm not all cool with the clicky thing yet [:/].

Hey hollyhjb, how long have you been into radio? It's been a while, but I used to do some college radio djing back in the day...LOVED IT! I wouldn't mind getting back into it, but the competition is sooooo overwhelming here in L.A. I was thinking of trying to figure out a way to create my own online radio station, hook up all my dj equipment, and maybe do an hour or two show a week. I've gotta find something to do with all these records I have.

SmoothAl B|

I've been in radio for about a year now. My friend Scott Free has an awesome webradio station KRock-Echo. It's really good...I think he has better technology in his house that we have at our station. I got really lucky getting into radio here. I just wanted to learn how to produce so I interned for awhile, and they loved my voice. So here I am.