Darius11

How much TV do you watch a week?

the simpsons, south park, and lost ...

sometimes futurama and family guy .....

otherwise when i'm eating dinner, that 70s show/seinfeld/friends whatever the hell is on ....

but sinec you allowed multiple choice, i selected all of them B|
This ad space for sale.

Way,way,waaaaaayyyyyy too much.

I find my self watching two shows at the same time, flipping back and forth.

Scrubs is one of my favorite shows. But I also like House which are both on at the same time. I end up watching Scrubs and House on the comercials. Then finish watching the last 1/2 hour of House when scrubs is over.

also watch LOST, Survivor, Apprentace.........ect.

ya, way too much TV

How much I watch really varies. I'm home with my son at 2:00 in the afternoon 2 or 3 times per week (which explains some of my 5 a.m. posts from the office). Maximum Exposure is always good for a laugh so I'll try to watch it. We'll go for a walk for abotu an hour, do some shopping for food, I'll clean up and start on dinner. So, last night "Deadliest Catch" was on and I caught a couple of hours of it. We went for another walk, and came back in time for "Sports Disasters" and then caught Scrubs (May 17 the first season video comes out). There's usually Baby Einstein on the tube for a couple of hours a day, too.

My TV viewing totals go up dramatically during football season, where I'll watch 9 hours of it on a Sunday to give creedence to that big "L" on my forehead. Good thing hockey season isn't going or else I'd never get anythign done.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Zero. I'm not even equipped for TV reception.

When I want passive entertainment I'll drop in a CD or fire up something worth watching on DVD.

Only two out of the last 60 DVDs come from America within the last decade and all of the recorded TV was from the sixties (80+ Twilight Zone episodes).