jumpchikk

I'm effed as a football bat and....

To this day, probably the only pic taken of me at a skydiving event that doesn't make me want to gag....

What Clay said.
I'm actually gagging as we speak.:|

Whatever happened to the Photo Gallery in dz.com anyway? The one where people used to post pics of themselves?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I wonder which is you? Hmm, guy on right standing there smiling, guy on left has beer in one hand, signing with the other, tongue sticking out, and a closing pin necklace...

So, come on, which one are you?? :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I'll play ;) I'm on the left, and the very beautiful (and flexible :o) StwbryPi is on my right. The pic was taken at this year's Naughty Cupid Boogie in Sebastian, FL.

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Now all you have to do, is redo the picture that started off this thread...;):$
Oh, and you're welcome.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.