luckky

smoke free

I am a cigarette smoker. I have been a smoker for almost 30 years....I have chosen to not smoke for the past 30 days. I hope I will choose not to smoke tommrrow, and the day after that....

The part that sucked the most,,, was having to go without alchol for the first couple of weeks,,,,

Anybody wanna go out to a smoke filled titty bar and Celebrate? I shore miss dem titties..

Peanut
(in case I'm posting on Lucky's name again, heheheheh,,,)
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

I quit about 9 months ago, stopped drinking for first 3 months, I found I was smoking more when out for beer, so it made sense.

It is tough but I am sure you will appreciate it in the end.

Just remember that if you smoke just 1 cigarette you will make it much harder NOT to smoke another.

BOOM Headshot

Jump chick, sorry, i accidently posted on Lucky's account again...
BUT-- since you offered

AND it does sound inviting. Can we up the odds and maybe get you to tag team with my old lady for one of them lap dances? I"ll keep my hands to myself,,, I SWEAR.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

his soofy,, no ,, or whomever i'm talking to,,, please no video, from de, or for de, dawgs out there, me and you,, WE,,WE don't need no stinking videos. WEEE don't need no stinking pictures-

We don't need no stinking DAWGS with stinking badges..

thats one thing , i've tried to get accross to people, over the years.. , enjoy what I give, enjoy what my old lady gives,,, don't try to destroy a gift, by catching a pic or a vid that will cause emotional harm 10 years later..

nut<-- way too drunk,,, Lets just enjoy the moment in life,,, take a "mental" pic,,, and remember it 10 years later.

I'll be here,,, i'm dysfunctional,, i'm drunk,,, no pictures necessary...heheheheheh

grin,, okay,, how many people out there, have ever seen Peanut "drunk"? okay,,, if yo have,, then throw the first cow pie..

now the one final question? have I confused you all yet? my work here is done

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

from de, or for de, dawgs out there, me and you,, WE,,WE don't need no stinking videos. WEEE don't need no stinking pictures-

We don't need no stinking DAWGS with stinking badges..

thats one thing , i've tried to get accross to people, over the years.. , enjoy what I give, enjoy what my old lady gives,,, don't try to destroy a gift, by catching a pic or a vid that will cause emotional harm 10 years later..

nut<-- way too drunk,,, Lets just enjoy the moment in life,,, take a "mental" pic,,, and remember it 10 years later.

I'll be here,,, i'm dysfunctional,, i'm drunk,,, no pictures necessary...heheheheheh

grin,, okay,, how many people out there, have ever seen Peanut "drunk"? okay,,, if yo have,, then throw the first cow pie..

now the one final question? have I confused you all yet? my work here is done
Its a good day to LIVE
------------------------------------------------------------

BWAHAWWWWWWWW..send the stills to me,,and of course i want a copy of the video,,f**k the cowbell;),,i want my turn;)
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

I am a cigarette smoker. I have been a smoker for almost 30 years....I have chosen to not smoke for the past 30 days. I hope I will choose not to smoke tommrrow, and the day after that....

The part that sucked the most,,, was having to go without alchol for the first couple of weeks,,,,

Anybody wanna go out to a smoke filled titty bar and Celebrate? I shore miss dem titties..

Peanut
(in case I'm posting on Lucky's name again, heheheheh,,,)

Stick with it, you can do it...
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

interpretation,,, man get drunk,,, fall off horse. hehehe

Shucks girl, You so nice and most inviting to me and its -very-very hard not to come running east again to GA. (You most beautiful lady you)...But, it looks like We got some good deals going on over in Bama for a while , and farm work has to get done. They have 15 dollar Jumps at Cullman on Mem day weekend. Perhaps I could entice some of my eastern friends into going west for a party over here memorial day? And for "peanut Party fun", the farm is just 40 miles from the drop zone.

Cletus you are over the hump, you are starting to lose the physical addiction. Its easier to breathe. Now you got to find some "mind things" that will keep you strong. You can not depend on anyone to help you...Nobody else can do it for you. Its ALL up to you. If you wanna quit,,, you CAN.

My mind thing is, FINALLY not being a slave anymore. One of my favorite things to do now is watch smokers. Its a very good feeling, when you watch someone pull out a pack of smoke, fumble with opening it, and discovering they are out. You see a look of "desperation" on their face. As they look up, they look to find a friend they can bum one off of. Thats when I see the funny part. EVERY smoker, in the area, sees this same thing sub-consciously- and they start sleeking away from the desperate slave, cause they are all tired of cigarette bums. Its a mind thing,,, Its why I quit,, I got tired of being a slave.

I count the days, and put big numbers on a calendar. Today is day 34.

Hang in their Cletus,,, You can quit if YOU want to. Nobody but you and your own mind now buddy.

oooo,,, wardrobe? I simply loveeeee this game.....

We'll be back soon as the jungle is beat back and some fence post are in the ground. Oh yeah, we to mix in a trip to my favorite place. Quincy Illinoise,,, WISH ME LUCK

Staying away from smokers isn't too difficult for me. I'm on a tug boat in the Caribbean for the next few weeks. The hard part is to keep myself busy enough not to think about it. So far so good! I just think about smokin' it low on a BASE jump, sounds alot better than smokin' a friggin Camel!