livendive

"There's no crying at work!!!"

So these two clerks at my work decided to scream at each other at the top of their lungs today, calling each other names & everything. Do you think that they realize that even if they win such an argument, they will still lose face with everyone who had to listen to it? And then came the waterworks, with one of them literally sobbing! What the hell? Could you BE any less professional?! :D

Where any three women are gathered together, two will talk smack about the third. :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

There is too crying at work. Every time the vending machine runs out of reeses peanut butter cups. I have a tizzy fit and cry like a baby. It doesn't get the machine filled any faster, just keeps my coworkers thinking I'm nucking futs. :ph34r:

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Woman A asked woman B to do something, and then Woman C when woman B wasn't fast enough. Woman B learned of this, took it as an insult, and suddenly it was on between A & B, with C just trying to stay out of the crossfire.

I agree. A catfight wouldn't have done any more damage to their reputations and would have had MUCH higher entertainment value. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Maybe they needed a nap? or a snack? People can get bitchy or cranky if they have low blood sugar or lack of nappy time:D:D:D... Seriously though people should know better. If I wasn't fast enough to do something and someone ended up doing my work I'd be like "sweet! thanks dude or dudette" :)

So these two clerks at my work decided to scream at each other at the top of their lungs today, calling each other names & everything. Do you think that they realize that even if they win such an argument, they will still lose face with everyone who had to listen to it? And then came the waterworks, with one of them literally sobbing! What the hell? Could you BE any less professional?! :D

Where any three women are gathered together, two will talk smack about the third. :S

Blues,
Dave

You should have gotten that on video! Only then will they really see how stupid they acted.

It's been years since I witnessed a shouting match at work, but I remember it was a woman shouting at her immediate supervisor. Everyone in the office stopped what they were doing and listened. I don't remember what it was about, but that woman was as high strung as Carla on Cheers! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban