reddevil1

Is skydiving a single sport,or not.

if you date a skydiver...everyone and his brother is aware IMMEDIATELY. if single, like me and only looking for fun/entertainment/amusement your life is instantly on display...

Damn - isn't that the TRUTH!!!:S

it's hard for us girlies too !!![:/]

Nicki, hon - I'll get hard for you anytime!:D:D:D:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

If I can't go out, i'm fine if he does, but he knows I require at least one of this weekend days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that kinda selfish?
I do not think so. If he didn't wart to spend fire with we it wouldn't work. I don't have to ask, he warts to spend time with me, ever if I cant Jump.

And, he doesn't live like a hobo due to spending every dime on skydiving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If "living like a hobo" is what makes my b/f happy, then I'm all for him doing so. I'd rather be with someone who lives in a van and is happy with his life than someone who lives in a mansion and isn't happy.

I agree. But, only because being with an unhappy person would be awful. That said, we all have a preference as to how we live... just have to find someone with the same goals.

It's about choices. Because you wouldn't choose a particular lifestyle doesn't make it wrong.

True. But it is "wrong" for me.