boomshakalaka

What would you do?

I listed my gear in the classifieds and got a response from some third party dude who wants to sell my gear for me. He is saying I'll get a check then subtract my amount + shipping then send him the rest. This freak is going to sell my gear for over 3 times the amount I'm asking for it. He refuses to give me the name of the buyer.

I think I'm going to tell this guy to go to ____(you fill in the blank). I don't want some poor soul to get ripped off so this guy can make over a 200% profit. I just wanted to know what others out there felt about this.

Because he'll rip them a new asshole . . . computer geek style. :D

(I actually don't know, but he does something about these people.)

:ph34r:groovy. Will do.

I think you should agree to do it. As an added bonus send him your atm card number and pin.

Why do people even bother addressing these issues:S I've said it before and I'll say it again..If someone falls for these types of scams then they deserve to get taken...A fool and his money are soon parted, if it aint this scam, it'll be another one. Its only a matter of time!!!..Come on, Get smart people!

I think you should agree to do it. As an added bonus send him your atm card number and pin.

Why do people even bother addressing these issues:S I've said it before and I'll say it again..If someone falls for these types of scams then they deserve to get taken...A fool and his money are soon parted, if it aint this scam, it'll be another one. Its only a matter of time!!!..Come on, Get smart people!

WHAT KINDA SKYDIVER TALKS SMACK ABOUT HIS/HER FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE SPORT!