VanillaSkyGirl

Party this weekend...

... I wasn't even really online when I first posted my thread ...
...:D

OK. I'm stumped. How is this possible? :S

Ro has power you can not comprehend.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

... I wasn't even really online when I first posted my thread ...
...:D

OK. I'm stumped. How is this possible? :S

Ro has power you can not comprehend.:|

I am feeling compelled to come to this party... but but.. I'm half way across the country... power that most can't comprehend... sounds close! :D
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Pour a couple of Appletinis into her, and she turns into a lean, mean, body shot machine. Why do you think she's known as the "Lineless Wonder"?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Btw Darcy, you, Gia, Evelyn, Ladonna, etc. can stay with me that night if you guys don't want to drive back after drinking.

Thank you sweetie!!! I was going to ask if you wanted to get a room together.... but you are on top of things!!! :)
Can't wait to see you! B|

xoxoxoxoxo, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Wait a minute...where is Ladonna?

She asked me to get her a room for Saturday night. Count her in.

Wait a minute...where is Ladonna?

She asked me to get her a room for Saturday night. Count her in.

Where is she staying? The party may head back to the hotel...:D

My room is in the Day's Inn...only because it's close. It's quite creepy, though. Hope it's ok with Gia and Darcy, but maybe 1/2 of the girls can stay with Ladonna, unless her hubby is in tow. I just don't want anyone to have to room alone. Any of the ladies are welcome to stay with me, of course. :)

Skyyhi ~ Is Ed aka Islandcool going to be there?

Btw Darcy, you, Gia, Evelyn, Ladonna, etc. can stay with me that night if you guys don't want to drive back after drinking.

Hmmmm. . . This rollcall sounds vaguely familiar. So far in this thread, only one person is missing that would make this the Goggles "deckplate" reunion. B|B|B| Where is Sky Lord?????

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I'll be there with a date - I hope. I have it on good authority that a sexy bioch friend of mine will be in town. I'll also bring nipple clamps for Frenchy since he likes his nipples pinched oh so hard.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville