Thanatos340

Battery Shortage Predicted in Atlanta!!

Here I will help you out...

Battery Operated Boyfriend...

Rabbit is a type of BOB with twirling beads and vibrating rabbit ears... electronic control pad!!!

And we are all sweet and innocent :):):) See angels!!!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Damn, did I ever make the right choice! :o:D

Not realy if the girls are so BOB focussed it may be cause they've lost interest in biological boyfriends:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thanks....now I'm just MORE :$:$:$

I've been sheltered entirely too long! :D

Thanks for asking Andy... I *knew* what they meant... but would never have had the nerve to inquire what the Acronyms actually stood for... I'm definetely too :)...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Not realy if the girls are so BOB focussed it may be cause they've lost interest in biological boyfriends

Unless they like to be 'air tight' :ph34r:

I like the way you think! LOL! :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yeah J definitely has a rough life!!! ;)

On a side note... I think my BOB is possessed!!! Seriously, it just turned on last night while I was in the shower!!! (It was on my bed... not waterproof:() I think it can sense when I get nekkid!!!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

On a side note... I think my BOB is possessed!!! Seriously, it just turned on last night while I was in the shower!!! (It was on my bed... not waterproof:() I think it can sense when I get nekkid!!!

That is just too damn funny!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I had my SUPER religious coworker store some of my stuff in her room (just so things didn't have to sit in a hot car all day) and as she was walking away with the suitcase I packed it in I had 2 very serious thoughts:

1.) PLEASE don't turn on!!! ... luckily I wasn't nekkid ;)

2.) Does she know? I just have a feeling she could sense it!!!

I had my SUPER religious coworker store some of my stuff in her room (just so things didn't have to sit in a hot car all day) and as she was walking away with the suitcase I packed it in I had 2 very serious thoughts:

1.) PLEASE don't turn on!!! ... luckily I wasn't nekkid ;)

2.) Does she know? I just have a feeling she could sense it!!!

I told you to remember to take the batteries out....you can give them to me....:S
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

No last night after I got out of the shower, I was laughing WAY to hard... I called Jen, told her of my possessed BOB and went to sleep...

I would say that the batteries are at least in fair condition ;) Jenn I will send them your way!