See Batman
Jump
Jump
Drink
Ride the bike
Buy a new camera
Take the dog to the park
Jump

How much more time do you have left at work today and what are you doing this weekend?

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I'm about to go to "work" in a bit over an hour. Of course, my work is what I do...skydiving. So I'm working all weekend.B| Infact, Monday was a day off and I took yesterday off, beyond that it seems to be getting close to a 7-days a week thing.

I still want to go see the new Batman, but htere wasn't a early showing early enough to watch and still make work.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

2 hours and 23 minutes but who's counting? Then I am off until the 27th!!!

Plans... wrap up AFF classes, do lots of coach jumps and fun jumps... maybe go to San Antonio or Connecticut for the week? Jump some more.... sleep and drink! :)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Going up to San Antonio would be great right now. Especially if you are there when the Spurs win a game in the playoffs (if they win another one). I was in Boston during the World Series and it was awesome. We were out at the bars during a game and the place was nuts.

Dave I envy you. One day I hope to have a job that I love going to.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

5 more hours of work today, and 4 tomorrow morning...then I'm off to....

1. JUMP (main priority, I'll be at beautiful Tecumseh)
2. Maybe go see Batman or some other movie after jumping is done....I doubt it though, I'm sure I'll be sucked in by the dz scene. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

5 more hours to go. Then I get to watch my daughter play in a three-on-three b-ball tourney all weekend. I know I'll get to watch all weekend cause these kids kick ass:)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

ok, everyone with better plans than me - you suck! :P

I'm here for another 2.5 hours (which is a bad thing - I'm really enjoying my job today).

Then its home to finish the caldendar website, to newbury comics to pick up the new Foo Fighters 4 album LP, Macaroni Grill for dinner and then to the mall to buy an outfit for the wedding tomorrow I've just been guilted into going to. :S

Since Dad is not in the mood to celebrate anything it looks like I'll get to jump on Sunday (father's day)- don't know if I should be happy about that or not though [:/]

Jen
Arianna Frances

for the wedding tomorrow I've just been guilted into going to. :S

That's the worst. What I hate even worse is when you go with your SO and get "So are you guys next?"

3 hours 17 minutes, that includes the 30 minute lunch I'm going to take which will turn into an hour.

2 hours 50 min till I bolt for the train....

Nothing special planned this weekend..

Just be glad to be free and mobile I think it is time for a road trip! :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

:)

I so agree...I just am not sure what my dad wants to do for fathers day...so I may not be going anywhere...though if the tables were reversed he would blow me off anyway...:| been there done that :S
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

already married...

what I'm getting now is at baby showers... "So, any plans for the little ones?"...

umm...NO!

I think I'll start taking a hex thing with me to those showers, keep all those nosy knitting-circle types away from me :P

Jen
Arianna Frances

For today? for the week? or for the job...
I have yet to decide a day, but I figure only about two more weeks, Im gettin the hell outta here!
Then I'll be jobless, homeless, and worthless in Atlanta...
but hey... at least I'll be there.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I just got back from lunch. I went and picked up my new camera. I'll now be posting pics all the time. 1 hour 53 minutes remaining.