Amanduh

Houston - Are you ready?

So, do you have to try out to get on a team? How does that work? Do they play on weeknights?

When you start playing, you're gonna have an armada of raucous skydivers there to cheer for you and watch you throw elbows! It'll be great!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

They have you go to one practice and just watch first, to make sure you really want to get into it. Then the 2nd time you are able to skate with them. They need a total of 60 girls to complete the circuit, only 9 slots remaining. I was told to get my butt there tonight :D

I'll let you know, Becca. I'll need some rowdy support ;)

I'll let you know, Becca. I'll need some rowdy support ;)

That's good, 'cause I don't offer any other kind of support...

:D;)

So, where do they skate?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

That’s what I say!! I mean, Amanduh – have fun, skate fast as hell and wear all the padding you can, but it just looks like pain to me. A bunch of angry hairy-legged women with nothing on their mind but making chicklets out of my teeth and wearing them around their neck? – Nope!! The ground still hurts when ya hit it…even if it’s only a *gulp* girl catapulting your beat up body out of the rink. I’ll stick with extreme bowling, thank you very much.

is

Right now they are just practicing off of I-10. I'll let ya know when they get the games going. B|

Damn!:o No wonder they look so tough, I don't even like DRIVING on I-10 in Houston and these chicks SKATE there:o:P:P:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Nate and I will have a training program in place when you sneak up north for pre-season conditioning!!

Hmmmn, let's see....... 3 mile x-country run through Nate's woods...shot of Jager....300 yard swim in his pond...shot of Jager... elbow to a cardboard cut-out of certain people that need to keep mouth shut about stuff they know nothing about....shot of Jager.....bike ride around smiley's house....shot of jager....;)

Nate and I will have a training program in place when you sneak up north for pre-season conditioning!!

Hmmmn, let's see....... 3 mile x-country run through Nate's woods...shot of Jager....300 yard swim in his pond...shot of Jager... elbow to a cardboard cut-out of certain people that need to keep mouth shut about stuff they know nothing about....shot of Jager.....bike ride around smiley's house....shot of jager....;)

NO JAGER!!! NO JAGER!!!!! You guys are making your record # of bottles without the help of lil ole me!:P

Dude, I just about died here!! That's hilarious!! You know I'd do it too!!!! B|:D:D*dork*

So what type of outfits will you be wearing? I saw one with different themes for the different teams. The librarians, the sluts, the biker-chicks, etc....... I can almost see you on TV now!!!:ph34r::ph34r: I think you'll ROCK at it! We will eat NOTHING but what we kill with our own hands while you are here!! Time to toughen up!!

i'm going to make Brit go with me tonight though..watch out dude...it's so on! :D:D

Uuuuh, I missed the memo :| But all's good, I just know you'll be great at it! And when you crater and chow on dem skates, I'm gettin it on video :)

...Damn!:o No wonder they look so tough, I don't even like DRIVING on I-10 in Houston and these chicks SKATE there:o:P:P:P:D:D

Yeah! And don't even try to pass them. They have all lanes blocked!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I had dreams last night about being in the roller derby w/ you. LOL. We were pushing and shoving and doing the twirly things on skates. LOL!!! We were dressed freaky and funny as HELL!!! You are in my head Ms. Amanda!!!!! hmmmm...Have you ever woke up from laughing so hard???? :)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'll bring skates out to skyfest and we can make it reality!

I just got a great idea, i'll bring some bungee cords and we can. . . . Oh wait, sorry Slappie never mind.:D:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

So what type of outfits will you be wearing? I saw one with different themes for the different teams. The librarians, the sluts, the biker-chicks, etc.......

DIRTY NURSE!!!!

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

I'll bring skates out to skyfest and we can make it reality!

I just got a great idea, i'll bring some bungee cords and we can. . . . Oh wait, sorry Slappie never mind.:D:D:D:D

[:/]B| Won't happen again. ;) well unless I can be convinced it's absolutly safe!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."