TallGuy

Anti-Hangover Pills

To reduce hangovers:

-Drink lots of water
-Take vitamin C to help ADH break down alcohol to acetaldehyde
-Take vitamin B complex to help ALDH break down acetaldehyde (makes you feel shitty.)

Then there's always crank.

So long as you can deal with the whole tooth-loss-tweaker-paranoia thing.

To reduce hangovers:

-Drink lots of water
-Take vitamin C to help ADH break down alcohol to acetaldehyde
-Take vitamin B complex to help ALDH break down acetaldehyde (makes you feel shitty.)

Then there's always crank.

So long as you can deal with the whole tooth-loss-tweaker-paranoia thing.

Your quite correct, I've gone that route on occasion when I just could not face feeling crap all day, although you have to accept some sort of payback eventually, it's usually just some slightly pronounced fatigue.

OK Here are the results of my preliminary tests of Chaser Plus.

So basically does it work? Ehhh Maybe. I consumed my fair share of alcoholic beverages mostly beer and what was left in some bottle that someone needed help finishing off. I exhibited no symptoms that the packaging says they alleviate. I still ended up getting dehydrated and experienced a fair amount of fatigue the following day but the packaging never claimed to alleviate those symptoms (I'd call Bullshit!!! if they did). The only problem with this trial is that for some reason I don't really get hung over at boogies anyway. However, due to the highly intoxicating effects of the Bradley's Skydiver Red (8% alcohol) beer and it's amazing ability to take many people at the American Boogie out of commission I'd say I held up remarkably well under extremely challenging conditions.