sid

Land of the Dead

ccowden:" How many more Zombie movies can they make?"

sid:" As many as they like as long as they're as good as this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Woo Hoo this movie rocks - George A Romero has done it again. Dennis Hopper is awesome and the movie kicks ass (what a splatterfest!)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Zombies man... They freak me out!

It was good B|

There are a lot of great one liners and "gimme" scenes in this movie including a cameo from the "Shaun of the Dead" guys, how about that tuba playing zombie!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I LOVE ZOMBIE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a huge horror fan. I host a Horror Hosting Show in Austin check it outwww.midnightshadowshow.com I had an invite to be a zombie in Land Of The Dead but couldn't make it to Canada when they needed me.:(

Yeah, you should see her photo album. It's a horror film nerd's wet dream.

Have you seen Land of the Dead yet, Kim? I can't find anyone down here to go see it with me.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

ccowden:" How many more Zombie movies can they make?"

sid:" As many as they like as long as they're as good as this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Woo Hoo this movie rocks - George A Romero has done it again. Dennis Hopper is awesome and the movie kicks ass (what a splatterfest!)

Yeahhh, the zombie movies kick ass in general, 'cause we get to fantasize about using our hardware in an anarchical yet totally justifiable way! :P

I'm curious about Land of the Dead, since I know that the Dawn of the Dead remake was not true to Romero's vision. (He doesn't think that zombies should be fast-movers like they are depicted in Dawn.) Did Romero cave in and make them fast, or did he keep them slow? "All messed up," as Tom Savini said as the sheriff in the Night of the Living Dead remake... ;)

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

With just one touch of my burning hand, I send astrozombies to rape this land.

I wish I got your show up here! Looks friggin cool!

Have you checked out "Misfits meet the Nutley Brass" yet? I love it! Such great driving music!!:D

YOU CAN WATCH MY SHOW at http://www.austinmusicnetwork.org/ it is on Sunday s at 11:00 pm central
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

I LOVE ZOMBIE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a huge horror fan. I host a Horror Hosting Show in Austin check it outwww.midnightshadowshow.com I had an invite to be a zombie in Land Of The Dead but couldn't make it to Canada when they needed me.:(

Yeah, you should see her photo album. It's a horror film nerd's wet dr

Have you seen Land of the Dead yet, Kim? I can't find anyone down here to go see it with me.

Let's go! We can always Dag Jeff on a Friday night!!! WOO HOO ZOMBIES!!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"