sunshine

Dinner with kris

Rather than continue hijacking HH's thread, we can have our own!!!! (Cause mar likes everything to be about her) :P

Mar:

See, I'm not only good looking, I'm smart too!

My new glasses make me look smart. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Rather than continue hijacking HH's thread, we can have our own!!!! (Cause mar likes everything to be about her) :P

Mar:

See, I'm not only good looking, I'm smart too!

My new glasses make me look smart. :)

Now you are just like me, good looking and smart.

I think Kris knows us well enough to handle us both for dinner.

I'm going to print out this thread and remind him so he can't back out of it come WFFC time.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yanno...I was supposed to be out playing pool with some friends, but this is too much fun to pass up. Well, that and one of them cancelled...:P

:$eesh...a thread about lil' ole me. I'm flattered.

As for handling the two of you, I think I'm more than up to the task of taking two smart and good looking women to dinner.B|

Hell, I'll even let Sunny use a real fork this time! Even if I do think it's cute to watch her eat her salad with tweezers.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Well, you do cook a mean steak:)
This dinner thing, does that mean that Sunny and I have to dress up?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well, you do cook a mean steak:)
This dinner thing, does that mean that Sunny and I have to dress up?

Good idea...Why not?B| I'll bring the slacks, loafers, and button-down shirt. We'll have the town completely fooled, they'll never believe we're really skydivers.:D

Can I dress up without having to wear a dress? Oh wait, I will bring a cute sun dress. Not that I have one, but it's an excuse to get one.

We'll have to set this date early before things get going at the convention.

BTW, if others want to join us, they have to dress nice too. No one is allowed to show up in shorts and tevas.

Where are you going to take us?

You can wear whatever nice thing you want, hon, as long as it's not shorts and Teva's.;)

Hmm...as for where to go, Zeemax and I found that great sushi place in Champaign, or we can go to that steak restaurant just outside of the airport. People that ate there spoke highly of it.

I'm open to suggestions though.

As for a day, let's go ahead and lock it to Sunny's schedule, as you and I will be there all week, but I don't think she will, and we'll go from there. We'll wait to see what she says.:)

Hmm...as for where to go, Zeemax and I found that great sushi place in Champaign,

Got to love a man that can eat raw fish;) My vote is for sushi.

Okay, really, I'm logging off now. You are sucking me in:P

Got to love a man that can eat raw fish;) My vote is for sushi.

Okay, really, I'm logging off now. You are sucking me in:P

I love the sushi! Okay, since Sunny doesn't know her schedule, but she is close to Rantoul, lets go ahead and shoot for the last Friday of the convention. Say, somewhere around 7-8 ish?

Mar, when you get back on, PM me your cell # as I lost it, also send me your MSN Messenger ID as I wanna add you to my people to bug list.:ph34r:

Okay, I'm off to Wal-Mart to get some things for my new house!

Might i suggest a garden gnome.

Why, yes...I think you may. I'll run that by D and see what she says, but who doesn't want a garden gnome?!

Hell, I already have underpants gnomes.

BTW, if others want to join us, they have to dress nice too. No one is allowed to show up in shorts and tevas.

Where are you going to take us?

Oooooh! OOooooh! I was hoping to read that somewhere in this thread, so I wouldn't need to beg....

I clean up really nice!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I suggest getting some of these;) My son got those for me the other day.

You are soooo not right!:P I'm trying to convince my new neighbors that we're classy people and you bring out the flamingo's?! Sigh....can I buy them in bulk?:ph34r:

And, Rev, you're more than welcome to join us, compadre!

I promised my son I would put them up in my back yard and use them at boogies.

He's the one that put them in the front yard.

I'll have to hit Wal-Mart and get some more before they sell out and bring them to WFFC. I could sell them to help raise money for my JFTC slot.