Douva

Anybody ever been to Cabo San Lucas?

Expect to have a really good time, and bring your skydiving gear too :P

Why? Check this

We had a blast down there!

Thanks, Iwan. The "bring our gear/don't bring our gear" discussion has already begun. I think we'll probably end up bringing it. Then we have to decide who brings the camera helmet. ;) Let me know if you have any suggestions for must-see hotspots down there.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I see how you are
No jumping,guess they will be at rantoul on your trip

No rantoul for us. We are going to see the folks in Penn. We are jumpint at Sky's the Limit though.;)

Edit to add: And Kim's dad has a powered parachute that i am so afraid of falling out of that i am wearing my rig for the ride.:D;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I was just down there in May, had an AMAZING time!
If you plan on partying you will probably end up at El Squid Roe. Cabo Wabo was somewhere I had to go just because, but it is also pretty much the one place where you will never find a drink special. As far as food, my favorite place is Mi Casa. The Office and Mango Deck are nice because you are sitting in the sand while you eat. Best drink special I found was at a little bar in the middle of the open air shops. Mango margaritas made with fresh fruit 3 for the price of 1 all day long.

giggling marlin shot2.jpg is me doing a tequila shot while being hung upside down. (avatar pic)

lil sis at mango1.jpg is my kid sister during dinner at the Mango Deck. Order one drink and they bring you two!

Check out www.allaboutcabo.com

I hope you like Chiclets.....

I love Cabo! There are the usual clubs and restaurants of course. The fun beach is in front of Billigans. You can play on the beach and have food and drink brought to you. You have easy access to waverunner rentals, boat rides out to the little island where theres good snorkeling.
The only annoying part was the people trying to sell you stuff. Dont even look at it.. or there will be a line of them waiting to show you their crap.

I had a BLAST on the tiger cruise (booze cruise). My friend Denise and I totally owned that boat.. everyone else was boring, but we had fun.

You can rent four wheelers and go out to the sand dunes on the pacific side! That was a lot of fun!

Giggling Marlin is a must do at night. If you want to do froo-froo stuff, go out to the super nice resorts and have a nice dinner.

A lot of the resorts are on the pacific side beach, which is too rough to swim. You'll want to hit the bay side beaches if you want to get in the water.

But its nice to play in the pool at the resort with the beach so close. B|

We're saving a little money by staying closer to San Jose Del Cabo. The resort is on a pretty beach, but the water by the hotel isn't safe for swimming. They have three pools to make up for it. From talking to the other five members of our group, I think most of the liquid we'll be diving into will have a worm in it, but I do intend to find some smooth water and break out the mask and fins (if not take a SCUBA excursion) at some point while we're there.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Yoy will need a car, San Jose Del Cabo is quite a ways from Cabo San Lucas. Don't know how much taxi fare is but the airport is near San Jose Del Cabo and at least 20 miles from Cabo.

I think we'll probably use the airport shuttle or a cab (supposedly about $35). I don't think any of us want to be designated driver in Cabo.

I'll be down there in a couple of weeks and really excited!B| I was just about to plan on asking people if they had ever been there but you got around to it before I did... but I'll take all the suggestions.:$

That makes you either the third or fourth person or group from DZ.com who's either just returned from Cabo or about to go to Cabo. Maybe next summer we should plan a Cabo boogie. :P

I've been to fourteen different countries, and I've never been offered as many drugs on the street as I was in Cabo. I got offered cocaine six times in one hour from strangers on the main drag in Cabo. Squid Roe and the Giggling Marlin are good hot spots. They are right there on the main strip, you can't miss them.