Scrumpot

Make my sammich ...BIATCH! (Frenchy, this thread is for you!)

Just in case ANYBODY has missed it, Lisa Marie (Lisamariewillbe) has earned her A this weekend! B|

And Frenchy ...she makes one heck of a sammich (when asked NICELY ;)) too. For real.

And check this out... only an ass as nice as hers methinks could even remotely possibly get me to post this, my :D1st:D actual STARTING (let alone ever just merely even reading/post stalking) of a BONFIRE thread! -HA! So THERE!! :P

So if you haven't yet... please be sure to pass your CONGRATULATIONS along to our own Lisamariewillbe! You go girl!! B|

-Grant
*(Edited to add the photographic evidence of the -now, undeniable- prowess and the capabilities enabled by such a NICE ASS! :P
Check THIS out... the bonifide and certified exit-shot of LM's 25th, and "official" check-dive done 7/17 at 14k over Delmarva. Not too tough a set of TLO's eh? ... Including THIS smooth transition from a hybrid accomplished successfully by said sammich girl, and honorary "mens forum's" foremost consort) B|
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

only an ass as nice as hers methinks could even remotely possibly get me to post this, my 1st actual STARTING (let alone ever just merely even reading/post stalking) of a BONFIRE thread! -HA! So THERE!!

And an amazing, purpose filled thread it is, my friend. There should be more like you. This amazing community was built on people like you; people with a vision, guts, purpose, and integrity.
When I pop open my 3rd bottle of wine tonight, I will raise a toast in your honor.
And you are right: Lisa Marie, congratulations on your A. Now STFU, and when you're done with Grant's sammich, I need a foot massage!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Check out the pic now added to the post.

In my book, that's a pretty stable exit.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

And check this out... only an ass as nice as hers methinks could even remotely possibly get me to post this, my :D1st:D actual STARTING (let alone ever just merely even reading/post stalking) of a BONFIRE thread! -HA! So THERE!! :P

I'll offer a free case of green bottle beer to the first person who can parse that sentence. :P

hey wheres the butt line up??? jeesh you cant post about my ass being nice without at least one of the few pics you guys took lol, dont make me photo shop the kenny and gregor booty pics to look more naughty then they are lol. Thanks you all, yes the exit was anything but stable but then again uhhh I couldnt arch lol, it was fun though
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I couldnt arch lol, it was fun though

Based on the photograph: does Scrumpot wear an open faced helmet?>:(

roflmao, but hey ummm team nekkid was around the night before so its allllll good,

pyotfw (pick yourself off the floor woman), glad to read that hey ummm it was all good.:|

I do however, girlfriend still, distinctly (okay, well then maybe... HAZILLY :P) remember one of us "hitting the floor" at one point! :o

What I can't remember though is during which "tour" pass being brought through the bunkhouse by our humble host (gweeks) that was. :$

Never really thought of myself as a "spectacle" before. Now, by our association, I'm finding myself herein also of late, becoming somewhat of a BONFIRE WHORE as well. :ph34r: Will "wonders" never cease? ...Any need to mention the white bright streak? ;)

Hmmmmm........

Thanks you all, yes the exit was anything but stable...

Actually LM, I'm going to COMPLETELY DISAGREE with you here, and point out that you couldn't have been ANY STABLER if you tried! It was indeed a BLAST and you absolutely in fact still, "pulled that off" I have to say, rather well. Like I said in another post, made me "work" a little bit, but it was also ABOUT TIME, after having made ALL 6 of your other previous SO EASY! B|

You really did ROCK (in BOTH the air/day-time AND post jump/evening activities ;)) and again, it most sincerely was ...absolutely, and on EVERY LEVEL, ...MY SUPREME PLEASURE, and HONOR!! :)
Of course now though, I don't think that ANY of us, will ever be the same! :P