Amanduh

Long Beach Shortbus

Well, I went and checked out the remaining members of Sublime last night. Must say that I was pretty impressed. The singer actually fits nicely into the mix. They did quite a few Sublime songs, which was a little iffy, but pulled them off well. (I was more so worried about the singer fuckn the songs up).

The bassists dog is a trip though. HUGE! And he was on stage the entire time, followed the dude around every where he went, I even saw the bassist get tripped by the dog trying to walk back stage cause it got under his feet! :D:D:D Now that's something I never thought I'd see.

The band members were actually pretty darn nice as well...Guess you never know. (I kinda have VIP and am able to go backstage or wherever I want at this club). I got to hang out with rock stars :P

;)

:D:D:D

ooh yeah, i LOVE sublime. never got to see them, but I saw Long Beach Shortbus in their previous form: Long Beach Dub Allstars

they put on a great show and i think the Sublime songs go over perfectly. i had backstage at the show i saw them at too, and i agree, they're all really nice guys. i've got a picture of me, the trumpet player of Long Beach Dub Allstars, and the drummer of Green Day all grabbing each others crotches with a shocked look on our faces (don't ask, it was Tre from Green Day's idea)

was it Lou-dog that you saw? the dalmation? i thought it was awesome being able to pet the dog that Sublime was always signing about...

:)

Louie died quite a few years ago. That is why I named MY dalmatian after him.

I really like LB Shortbus as well. But the only ex-Sublime member is actually Eric the bassist. The rest are friends and a couple from the original Long Beach Dub Allstars, who absolutely rock!

Amanduh- you suck! I wanna see them live!

FUCKN A DUDE!!! That rocks!!

I agree completely about the sublime songs going over perfectly..the singer seriously fits the band to a T. From the beer belly to the tatt'd flesh LMFAO

Dude, Id let Tre grab my crotch anyday so I dont lame you (JOKING!!!!) :D:D But seriously..for some reason..that picture definately wouldn't shock me, much less it being his idea. If you still have it you should post it!!! Id love to see it.

Nope, it wasn't Lou-dog...Not sure the dogs name..I was a little uhhh..uhh...not in the right state of mind to remember much. He was a big ole black lab/rot mix it looked like...just a huge freakin dog. Solid black.

I had a total blast last night! B|:D

:P

neiner neiner niener!!! :D:D

Yeah, I got to chill with Eric for a while...he was really cool back stage..but once he got onstage it seemed as though "rock star hero" vibe started coming out and it was just like 'OH GAG ME NOW PLEASE'. LOL

Chris, DEFINATELY go check them out when you have the chance...f'n badass!B|

If you still have it you should post it!!! Id love to see it.

hmm, that would require lots of digging through old pics... and a scanner... eh we'll see, maybe next week at some point

that sucks to hear about Lou-dog. man that dog was awesome. i love dalmations.

Yeah, the Dalmatian is an awesome breed! They get a bad rap as being high strung or aggressive, but they really are not. Sure they love attention and love to play, but it isn't that bad. As far as aggression, I have had 3 dalmatians and never seen any aggressive behavior. In fact, my current dalmatian Louie, I can downright torment with no aggressive response.

This pic has been posted before, but here is my Lou.:)

Louie died quite a few years ago. That is why I named MY dalmatian after him.
I really like LB Shortbus as well. But the only ex-Sublime member is actually Eric the bassist. The rest are friends and a couple from the original Long Beach Dub Allstars, who absolutely rock!

Yes you do. They're f*ckin' HUGE. And they regularly play a bar in Tallahassee that fits about 40 people.

The new Rottweiller's name is "40." And the lead singer is Ras MG, [as in: "summertime and the livin's easy / Bradley's on the microphone with Ras MG...] who appeared on some of the O.G. Sublime tracks like: "Live at E's" from 40 Oz to Freedom.

Duh, Baby you may be a 2 Million Watt TEASE, but I still applaud your taste in music. (And anyone who's ever seen you on a Slip & Slide in your pink bra KNOWS you have a VIP PASS(ES) :o;)

That concludes today's lecture from your resident PhD Sublime Freak. Now your homework:
Check out SLIGHTLY STOOPID, another band on the Skunk records label. If you like Brad and LBSB, these guys will knock your dick in the dirt.
You'll never find them in that crappy ass Tower Records, so download them. They won't mind.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

The new Rottweiller's name is "40."

aHHH Yes...That seems to ring a bell! BWHAHAHAA! That dog rocks!!

And the lead singer is Ras MG, [as in: "summertime and the livin's easy / Bradley's on the microphone with Ras MG...]

NO WONDER his voice and 'image' works so well with this band! They fuckn blew me away!!!

Duh, Baby you may be a 2 Million Watt TEASE

.....that's not what your wife said! OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D:D:D;)

And anyone who's ever seen you on a Slip & Slide in your pink bra

IT WAS ORANGE!!!! >:(And I have no idea what you are talking about! :) :D:D

KNOWS you have a VIP PASS(ES) :o;)

Honestly...I dont have to do any of that to get backstage at this club. I've been goign there since I was 13 so I kind of just run around like I own the joint! :D

:$

Jimmy! Don't make me blush!! ;):):D

Quote of the day: Guys like me for my intellect! ~Anonymous

But seriously Jimmy....I dont think that was the cause at all. I was not wearing anything tight nor revealing. Just an old beat up pull over t-shirt. Now that's hot! *sarcasm*

But seriously Jimmy....I dont think that was the cause at all. I was not wearing anything tight nor revealing. Just an old beat up pull over t-shirt. Now that's hot! *sarcasm*

YOU may not think so...:ph34r::ph34r:

But I could always post that pic I took of you "Out Tee Shirting" the Hooters girls!!

:);)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~