Kris

Lance Armstrong Wins!

On a treacherously wet approach to Paris too! Bet he had a few nerves when two of his DSC teammates went down and almost collected himB|. Dried up when they got to the Champs Elysee though for a great finish by Vinokourov.

Bravo Lance, I look forward to seeing who will step up next year and it was great to see his kids on the podium too.:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Way to go Lance! To say the least - he earned it.

I guess he can pretty much do anything he wants now......wonder if he will take up skydiving? All that back flexion over his bike for years. He could benefit from a little flat flying back extension for awhile!

I'd love to see his competitive edge and drive for success mixed in with our industries competitors.

He mentioned in an interview after the race that he woudl get back into ofroad mororcycle riding and wanted to learn to kite board.

There are also rumors flying around about him getting into politics.

He did a phenomoenal job at winning 7 Tours de France. I personnally believe if he was not retiring that he would have a shot at winning 8.

He did a phenomoenal job at winning 7 Tours de France. I personnally believe if he was not retiring that he would have a shot at winning 8.

Hell yeah! While cycling 3500km in 3 weeks could never be described as easy:P I got the feeling that Lance was able to sit back and let this victory come to him. He used the first TT and the second mountain stage to destroy his GC competitors and from then on just rode with Ullrich and Basso and deflected whatever they threw at him. Absolutely amazing. It may have been his second narrowest victory but I don't think that reflects the control he had over the race.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

What a way to retire from cycling....however, I think he's just fixing to start another chapter in his already incredible life.

Way to go, Lance!

Some pictures to enjoy! :^) http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/07/24/tour.france.2005/content.1.html

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon