RkyMtnHigh

Chardonnay Fans

I'm so exhausted from the week that i thought this thread was about a ceiling fan made of Chardonnay bottles.:S

I hope you're planning to go jump this weekend Jeff:D chill dude! Chrissay and I agree...you're a SPAZZZZ:D

I'm so exhausted from the week that i thought this thread was about a ceiling fan made of Chardonnay bottles.:S

I hope you're planning to go jump this weekend Jeff:D chill dude! Chrissay and I agree...you're a SPAZZZZ:D

That will be the last time she tells you anything sheesh. I'M NOT A SPAZZZZ!!!!! are you serious ?
:o:|:P:D

That will be the last time she tells you anything sheesh. I'M NOT A SPAZZZZ!!!!! are you serious ?
:o:|:P:D

:DYes...you ARE!:ph34r:

I can't win. Some say i'm too mellow and some think i'm going to have a heart attack.
Some say just be yourself which really pisses me off. I AM BEING MYSELF !!!!

Luv ya K-Babe

I'm not ripping on ya...just teasing;):D

You're such a tease.

So anyway, about this Chardonnay thread.... is this one of your "steps" ?

Teasin ya back. Cheers my friend. B|

When under canopy tomorrow, looking south, I'll blow you a kiss.:$

Ya mean my 12 steps to sobriety?;) Nope it's not part of thoses steps.:P I'm eventually gonna get there..but I'm in and out of dry/wet...dammit:D

Oh Katee. I'm sorry. Hey if i can quit nicotine, meat, and go this long without sex, then i think you can do it if you really want to.
Try some of the alochol free crap and realize you don't really need it. As i jones for 4:20 tonight.
:S

What are you sorry about? Like my success post, I'm responsible for my own life..I'm into a new healthy lifestyle as far as food and herbs and minerals and exercise..and it's all getting much better...but to tell ya the truth, resisting my other lifestyle is really freakin hard because it became a "habit".

Was just sorry to oh nevermind. As the world wonders what we will type next. Haha. I smell popcorn you guys !
Yea i know all about lifestyle habits. I wish you great success and a lifestyle you can live with. Tippy toe hugs to the tall babe.
:)

If it is nice and not oaky. I don't drink oaky that often.

Really, I'm not picky when it comes down to it, but I definitely have preferences. As long as it doesn't come from a box, big jug and is at least halfway drinkable. Hell, I have a mixed case of Charles Shaw on hand - great for daily table wine.

So whatever happened to Chardonnay ? Merlot and Chardonnay are both sort of being overdone to the puke point these days (try a Zinfandel or a Pinot Noir with your next steak for heaven's sake).

But I still like good old Chardy. Good old Charles Shaw, aka "Two Buck Chuck" is $1.99 at Trader Joe's and is surprisingly good ! I mean why drop $14 on on some fancy label that means "monkey's butt" if you translate it into English ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

So whatever happened to Chardonnay ? Merlot and Chardonnay are both sort of being overdone to the puke point these days (try a Zinfandel or a Pinot Noir with your next steak for heaven's sake).

Pinot with Steak? I hope it's a really heavy one. I prefer a nice lite Pinot Noir with my Salmon as opposed to a white. Gimme a Cab or rich Zin with a Steak anytime.

But I still like good old Chardy. Good old Charles Shaw, aka "Two Buck Chuck" is $1.99 at Trader Joe's and is surprisingly good ! I mean why drop $14 on on some fancy label that means "monkey's butt" if you translate it into English ?

Oopsie!:o I think you'd make a lil poopsie over what I paid for my Sonoma Cutrer Reserve "The Cutrer" tonight..however I AM saving it for a special occasion;)...I will give ya a clue: under $100 but not much:$;)

2003 Cakebread Reserve
Sonoma Cutrer Russian River
Sonoma Cutrer "The Cutrer"

I'm a Chardonnay fan myself. I'm stuck in california wines area and I'll try anything. How are these wines?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln