grue

I bought some horrible new pants to jump in... they kinda-match my rig!

nice rig grue!!

pants aren't too bad either:P

Hey kid! How's the ankle?

The pic of the rig is actually ncrowe's, but mine will be almost identical. My webbing will be black, and my BOC will be blue. His are the other way around.
cavete terrae.

nice rig grue!!

The pic of the rig is actually ncrowe's, but mine will be almost identical. My webbing will be black, and my BOC will be blue. His are the other way around.

I sent you back a PM the other day...guess you didn't get it...ankle is doing much better...hope to be back jumping soon!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

nice rig grue!!

I sent you back a PM the other day...guess you didn't get it...ankle is doing much better...hope to be back jumping soon!!!

I got it, but that kind of stuff changes daily!
cavete terrae.

Man I searched and searched for sky blue camo coudura to have my rig made out of, but I couldent find any.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Ha I knew someone in this warpped world would get it! I love that stuff!

I actually spent 35 minutes desinging a Wings container to look like Strong Bad!

That is absolutley friggin hilarious....you wouldn't have a picture of said rig would you???
"Oooo widdle brudda- he's got the heart of a champion!"

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.