skymama

beautifulpeople.net

This website has created a lot of buzz on morning tv this week. As their website states; BeautifulPeople.net is an online community whose purpose is to create relationships, both private and professional, between people who because of their attractive appearance and personal qualities stand out from the majority.

Yes, it is an internet dating site but the catch is that the members get to decide if you are good-looking enough to join their group!

I think we should experiment...anyone willing to apply and see if they get accepted?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You'd have to use your own! I think it would be interesting to see who gets accepted and who gets rejected.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Bwahhhhhhhh thats one of the stupidest sites I have ever seen.
I wonder if a person gets rejected if they could claim discrimination!? LOL

Wow with that I leave all with these thoughts....just goes to show that beauty is skin deep, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, a book really is judged by its cover...well ya'll know the rest.
Sheesh.

yeah, thing is, who's definition of beauty are they using? :S
Not everyone will think the same person is beautiful. For instance, I think some VS models are beautiful, especially Adrianna Lima ( I think that's her name), Jessica Simpson, etc, but my bf doesn't think they're beautiful at all. I tell him he must like plain girls:D

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Bwahhhhhhhh thats one of the stupidest sites I have ever seen.
I wonder if a person gets rejected if they could claim discrimination!? LOL

Wow with that I leave all with these thoughts....just goes to show that beauty is skin deep, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, a book really is judged by its cover...well ya'll know the rest.
Sheesh.

And that really hot people usually ARE that shallow?

With exception to you and mama, of course. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

because of their attractive appearance and personal qualities stand out from the majority.

hmm, I wonder what kind of personal qualities they are talking about???? :S I guess these people are not only attractive, but are funny, interesting, exciting, and more personable than the average person??

Gee, you would think there wouldn't be a website for people who must be such great catches, otherwise they'd already be taken!

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

This is a pretty stupid site, but I can't see it being different than any other dating site: 95% guys that are trying to get laid, and 5% women that lie about their weight.

OTOH, I've always said that someone should make a "beautiful people" nudist colony - I wouldn't want to go to a normal one and see hairy, 300-pound people walking around.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

And how can you tell what someone's personal qualities really are like over the internet anyway?

RevJim -
Did you start this site? Is this your first step towards your 'beautiful people only' country?

Seth, are you calling me shallow?

That's it!

:ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Crazy! I've met 'attactive' men, that once you get to know them..for some reason the looks seem to fade as their personality / ego reveals it's ugly face. Inner beauty never fades.

You know what gets me, is that there are actually 'dating websites' for millionaires! That's right, for all you money grubbin hiz-oezs..you can have your own millionaire! :o:D

LMFAO!

Just makes me wonder if the money has really made them that stupid. They want love, yet advertise they have a lot of money on a dating site..now let's think about this. What kind of woman is going to be seek out a dating service like that? Hmm...one who wants long walks on the beach and a man who loves her for her? YEAH RIGHT...SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! ...sheesh LOL humanity.:S