lisamariewillbe

And so the journey begins...

There are three kinds of man boobs. The first type: Hard. Hard man boobs are the kind that you would have if you worked out regularly. Hard man boobs are good. Chicks dig them. The second type: Semi-hard. Semi-hard man boobs are also good. Most chicks dig them. These are found on dudes that work out on occasion or used to be athletic or at least in decent shape at one point. The third kind: Flabby. Flabby man boobs are not good at all, unless you are a pro golfer. Chicks do not dig flabby man boobs unless you happen to have Phil Mickelson money. These are found on the type of dudes that were never athletic in their lives... these dudes don't even watch sports.

Which kind are they?

:|

Oh. I didn't know U2 were like that. Of course he wouldn't be in there with a stewardess. :|

Oh my. Is the turnstile turning out of control, or am I just too slow to keep up? These are the days of our lives.... Damn, Clay. :oB|

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Is this the official "I pledge my unconditional love to you on dz.com regardless of what may happen later" thread?:o
I always thought there should be one of these...>:(:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

The really hard and uncertain part of the jouney is over with. I am resting comfortable in a PIMP hotel at the moment. Should have some "items' delivered today and then I'll be homeward bound tomorrow.
What a day yesterday............I thought we were going to have to shoot our way into the airport. The guards sometimes "suddenly" forget how to read Enlish some days. Even though they see us several times per week and know that we have "Diplomatic Immunity" from our vehicles being searched. So..........after a little Mexican stand off they finally let us in. Spent 4 hours on a small turbo prop. Finally get to Amman and spend a 10 minute taxi ride. Ya know I'm not a religeous man but I figured the Koran sitting on the dash couldn't hurt our chances. :D But now............I am chilling in a FINE hotel. Had a WONDERFUL meal last night and proceeded to get PLOWED. It's almost one and I am about to take another nap. :D