dustin19d

BORED OFF MY ASS

do you
really want me to call you?!?!? I mean seriously...:S:S

Scott

No, Im Just Waisting My Time Posting Through My Cell Because Its So Conviniant.

dude... I sooo need to figure out how to do that...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Can you believe I was bored off my ass on a 15 day Panama Canal cruise? Half way through the cruise I was counting the days until I'd be home and could jump again. We got home from the cruise yesterday and I jumped today, now I'm happy :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Hi Jeanne,
I've decided that all future vacations will be boogies. I'd love to see you again, so let me know what boogies you'll be attending. For sure, Chicks Rock!
Ev

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Awww poor baby

got time to play Cabana Boy???

:P

-- careful what you ask for, you may want him to take you up on it --

the girls (& ladies) at the dz were (politely, out of earshot) swooning over D & the color of his eyes back in June. I'm not wishing to embarrass him (terribly), so I'll just leave it at that, and to your imagination. B|

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Xmas Boogie... before then.. I have no idea.. I want to do Byron and Chicks rock but the 5 person team I am on is down to 2 of us.. with the expectation of doing the work of all five... and now I am on call 2 weeks ot of every month with a one hour response timne.. MAX... so I cant even go to the DZ. I am sending resumes to warmer places.. this REDMOND bullshit has gotten on my last nerve.

I'm bored too but I have a lot of work to do but I'm too lazy to do it.

Amen to that. I have a stack of invoices sitting in front of me... I'd rather sit and stare at them then actually do it... I'm bored. B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm bored too but I have a lot of work to do but I'm too lazy to do it.

Amen to that. I have a stack of invoices sitting in front of me... I'd rather sit and stare at them then actually do it... I'm bored. B|

lol. this is way too funny. We're all in the same boat, how about ditching work and going skydiving? ...I wish....I have like a trillion invoices piling on my desk....I have a headache looking at some of it and I'm too lazy to use my brain right now especially since my boss has been on vacation for 2 weeks...jeez....i have no motivation to work.
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

My Rig`s & Truck Are In Oregon, Im In Colorado So No Jumping. I.`ll Be Lying Around Doing Nothing Till The 15th When I Fly Back To Get My Stuff.

So every post from your cell phone automatically capitalizes every word? :S

Dude, you need a blackberry! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Unfortunately, there are no DZs that are close to me that are actually OPEN during the week. I have to wait until Wednesday for one DZ that is two hours away... Otherwise it's a few hours to drive... If I left now, I could PROBABLY get on a sunset load. [:/]

THIS IS TEXAS PEOPLE!! It's warm year 'round, so open daily. PLEASE!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself