weegegirl

Who's Coming to the Orange Boogie???

Well? It's the Fabulous Annual Boogie In Orange! August 19-21. It's gonna rock. http://www.skydiveorange.com/ob.htm B| Who's gonna come play? I'm taking a TON of stills that weekend. That's my mission. So come jump with me! Pleassssssssssssse! :)

I WILL BE THERE!!!

just like every weekend. :ph34r:

I put it up on the calendar here as well...but the spacing does not work so well. That link would serve the faithful reader better. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Sounds like a hell of a good time! I'll be there with my wife and some of my buddies from the Virginia Tech Skydiving Club! We haven't had a chance to come out to Orange much this summer so it will be a good excuse! We have been trying to get some stills taken too so I might have to come steal you for a jump if you wouldn't mind. We'll see you there!

Kevin
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

fuck yeah, I cant wait for you to strap on a wingsuit and jump with us:ph34r:

Hmmmm........... since it IS Addie's last weekend out there before she goes to Greece for two years [:/], maybe I'll have to do the wingsuit thing that weekend. If someone can give me a refresher and lend me a suit, I'm in. B|

The Orange Boogie is now also the,

"WE SIGNED OUR FRICKIN LEASE" boogie!!!

There was overwhelming support from the community and now we are going to be here for another 25 years. Time for a new hanger. Come to the boogie and help us celebrate!!!
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

That's okay..... we don't want you there anyway! :P

I kid! I kid! :D

Ummmm.... according to two friends who just drove to Chicago.... 13 hours if you drive straight. I will know all too well since we will be driving back from Chicago the night before the boogie. :S

That's okay..... we don't want you there anyway! :P

I kid! I kid! :D

Yo mama! :P

Ummmm.... according to two friends who just drove to Chicago.... 13 hours if you drive straight. I will know all too well since we will be driving back from Chicago the night before the boogie. :S

Well gimme a call when you guys are leavin' and I might tail you. Key word....MIGHT. Depends on how lazy I'm feeling and how much $ I have left. B|:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....watch your ears. I dont' plan on doing anything remotely close to organization for this one though so we should be able to have some fun.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.