swedishcelt

skydiving causes

Besides JFTC and individual family support and one on one help from people to individuals, I was wondering about the different charities and causes that boogies and events and skydivers might support. Curious about some of good that's been done in the name of the sport. :)

Woo hoo..

It worked.

WE had awsum jumps and spent the day jumping with Valinda. Thanks to eveyone who came out to support her and the Leap for Lupus. I saw the segment on Seattle KONG TV this morning. NOW.. if someone would just post the video:)

There are bra jumps organised for this coming weekend at Target Skyports in the UK, in aid of The Lavender Trust (a breast cancer care charity).

In addition to the girls (and boys) skydiving in lingerie, "it is hoped that there will be an attempt by a wing suit flyer to dock on a skydiver holding a double H cup Zero P Bra over his head."

I think that's one for the 'gotta see' category...

I guess I was hoping to see if any other boogies this summer also generated money for good causes. If anyone knows of anymore please post up. :)

At CSS our video sales for the 4th of july boogie generated over 350$ alone for Jump for the cause.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.