nate_1979

Coming to Hawaii!

So, I'm gonna be in Pearl Harbor for a couple weeks, arriving Sunday afternoon...

Help me figure out what I should do, and let me know if you jump there! I will have my rig with me.

B|

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

So, I'm gonna be in Pearl Harbor for a couple weeks, arriving Sunday afternoon...

Help me figure out what I should do, and let me know if you jump there! I will have my rig with me.

B|

You should buy one of your hot skychicks a plane ticket so she can jump with you in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DB|:P

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

If you plan to jump, plan it early in the mornings when they open. Both DZ's are tandem oriented so when the tandem's dry up, the doors begin to close.

It's a great place to jump. Both DZ's had king air's a year ago, but the dz I went up with put free fliers out first which could screw up a spot for belly fliers. There are plenty outs, a soccor field down the road and the beach which stretches for miles.

If you go down the road a couple of miles from the dz's towards the NW you'll see the filming locale for the ABC show Lost
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

Pacific Internation has a King Air 100 and Skydive Hawaii has a Caravan. I know Flyhi is there and a few others that are not on DZ.com. Good luck and enjoy the view. I was there for 3 years and miss it sometimes.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

My plane takes off for Oahu in 9 hours...ohhhh shit yes B|

Sweet, I'll be at pacific on Saturday, mabey see ya there ;) I have not made it into the sky here yet, but I'm looking forward to it..

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hmm, didnt see you, but I did make it to the Pacific Skydiving Center today, .... Had a couple fun jumps, the view out here is amazing, that's all I got to say about that.... I will be going to Skydive Hawaii on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for their "sunset" loads that they do on those days.. SCUBA tomorrow, ... Good times to be had ;)

FGF #???
I miss the sky...

Hi Nate

The view[:/] Every damn island is surrounded by water:S. Hope you got a good rubber ducky
B|

Dillingham field was a rough DZ for us due to the challenging wind conditions, and rotors off the tree line.B|

Have a good one:)
R.I.P.

No rubber ducky, but yea... The winds are pretty high out here... I was flying sideways on my base, almost no penetration on final, but it worked... From what I hear, they took some of the trees down to improve the conditions, I didnt get too much turbulance on the landings today.. Not sure what the windsocks are rated at (I think 15mph?) but they were pretty solid :|

yes, I know every island is surrounded by water, but it's not my normal view for a jump, so to me it's something to really take in :P seriously! :D

FGF #???
I miss the sky...