P.F.

Hellfish WFFC 2005

:)
How was the Margaritas? (We finished off 23 Gallons of Margaritas) I hope you liked them. Thanks to Dan for helping me bartend.Please, if you were at the Toga Party, could everybody post a thanks to Bubba H.F.#7 for the Party. It was bigger and better then last year, and he spends a LOT of time and MONEY to put it on for all of us and asks for nothing in return.
Also a special thanks to Miller Light for Sponsoring the Hellfish Toga Paryt 2005. They dontated both Kegs of Beer.

See you all again at the WFFC 2006 !!!
http://home.comcast.net/~thefishwrapper

Thanks for bartending Pigfucker and Bubba, there are some benefits to being the bartender at the hellfish tent though as I recall;). I had a blast but I think I only indulged in one margarita (tequila is evil) at the very end when I ran out of all the liquor I was carrying. Also if anyone knows the girl that I traded my toga for her shirt (I think she jumps in Indiana) and she STOLE MY DAMNED SHEET and I want it back>:(! I would really like to not see pictures from that party posted on the internet but somehow I don't see that happening.:|

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Thanks so much to Bubba for making the toga party happen. Yeah Bubba! We appreciate so much everything you do for the enjoyment of others. Awesome job to PF and Dan for bartending AND applying hellfish tattoos to those in need :P

I did my best to consume as much margaritas as possible. It was quite a large task though with so much margarita. I had such a great time!

Congrats PF on becoming a hellfish and a rodriquez brother, welcome! B|

Damn that Toga party was fun. Chrissay, I think I talked to you for a bit that night... but I don't really remember it;)

Bubba, Pigfucker, awesome parties. Sorry I missed out on Kap 3, but I know Dixie had a good time with that one. Anyone got pics from the toga party? Even if they shouldn't be shown on the internet, fuck it I don't care.

HOW CAN YOU TELL A HELLFISH????

Damn that Toga party was fun. Chrissay, I think I talked to you for a bit that night... but I don't really remember it;)

yep, that sounds about right B|:P

I know between me and Sporto we took a lot of photos, I will have to go through our memory cards tonight and post some photos.

It was brown and lacy. Damn sexy with my chest hair sticking out too I must say.

Ahhh, seeing my son at the sobriety checkpoint dressed in womens clothing. I'm sooooo damned proud!
:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Perched atop Don's and someone else golf carts screaming "Come on you motherfuckers it's destruction derby time!" There may not have been as many people this year but y'all still missed a really good time!

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

"You drunk?"

"Nope."

"well then, turn the fuck around and go back there for more beer!"

Damn, that was a goooood night!

Not that I would know anything about that.... :)
It's your life, live it!

At the Hellfish tent:

"Oh God, jello shots. I am absolutely not having those... well maybe just those two red ones..."

When Bubba, Mike, me, and a few others were at the RB tent:

As the women in (partial) police uniforms walked by, "So what does it take to get arrested around here?"

From a small woman standing in the middle of the room, "I never do things like this... ever" (she repeated that about 14 times during the evening :ph34r:)

I missed the Monday night toga party because I was getting up at 3:30 AM Tuesday to do the HALO jump...My HALO number is #163...see attachment...B|B|B|...Billvon did one the day before me, BTW...B|B|B|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

We told ya, Jake, there was no photographic evidence this year. If you weren't there to see it yourself, sorry, I guess it just didn't happen....

:D:ph34r::D
It's your life, live it!

Ooohh... silly RevJim. Ask and ye shall receive - photographic evidence.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfarwell/tags/hellfish/

(They are listed last to first, so feel free to start at the last page and work your way back. Although, if you start at page 1, you get to see how bad it got and then backwards to how we got there.)

~kristin
(LaManifesta, WFFC)

Ooohh... silly RevJim. Ask and ye shall receive - photographic evidence.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfarwell/tags/hellfish/

(They are listed last to first, so feel free to start at the last page and work your way back. Although, if you start at page 1, you get to see how bad it got and then backwards to how we got there.)

~kristin
(LaManifesta, WFFC)

Ruh roh....

;)
It's your life, live it!

heh Fun night and i think Rev Jim beat me back to the room that night heh by only 5 min but still i was the last one in lol B| fun times fun times and i am also Now a Hell Fish Thanks to Bubba

blue skys and all that jazz
Kyle
WFFC STAFF 2006
www.freefall.com
Questions? Call the office at 217-AAA-JUMP