brett1382

Looking for someone to jump with- NYC area

Hey everyone !!! :P

I'm looking for someone to jump with, I've only got 6 jumps so far, but I'd like to have someone to make it more fun to take the ride out with.
Doesn't matter the age or jumps, just as long as ur fun!
;)
[email]
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self."
-- Aristotle (384-322 BC), Greek philosopher

Sky's The Limit moved to East Stroudsburg PA. About 80 miles each way from New York. Me and my boyfriend go every Sunday. You just missed a great weekend. Lots of jumps, food, beer and of course great STL vibes. PM me for more details.
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams

Skys The Limit moved from Newton New Jersey to EAst Strousdburg, PA. EXit 310 just past the gap. Why so surprised?
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Thanks for clarifying for me. I guess I shouldn't try to work and dot.com as well. So I guess I will just stop working.

thought so~ had me thinking I was nutz !!!
Thanks man :S

Sorry i confused you. BAck on point anytime you want to jump at STL on a weekend keep us in mind. Lots of New Yorkers there, got most boros covered.;)

HOW OFTEN DO U GO ?!?! I NEED TO GET MY FINANCES IN LINE ~ THEN IM UP FOR THE RUN !;)

We go every Sunday morning. Big weeekend Labor Day, New Hanger, Guy Wright , let me know.

Hey

Im from Staten Island.

I usually jump at Cross Keys or Jersey Shore but would love to check out other places, feel free to PM me...

Where are you from?

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

I live in Brooklyn and jump at the Ranch and occasionally at Skydive Jersey shore. I don't mind picking up a few people on Saturday mornings for a ride to the Ranch. I do come home fairly early; but, there are many ways home from the Ranch and a 50-50 chance to get a ride to Manhattan if you ask around.

Brian

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

i jump at the ranch as well going for my 6 hour class next saturday and first "solo" no more tandems foir me
If you can't race it or take it to bed.... it aint worth having.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.