Chrissay

Some pics from the Homegrown Boogie

So I think I have finally recovered enough to make a post about the Midwest Homegrown Boogie at Skydive Tecumseh.

First THANK YOU to everyone for making it happen, I hate to start naming names because I know I will forget but here goes...:D Thanks to Randy at Midwest Freefall for the boogie, to Skydive Tecumseh for hosting it, Jimmy Tranter for some great organizing and coaching, to the PAC 750XL & Pilot, to the Tecumseh staff and to Matt K for helping organizing everything and gathering so many cool prizes for the raffle. Thanks so much to the manufacturers who donated items to the raffle as well. And a special 'what's up!' to our guest team, Team One from Atlanta, GA.

The boogie started last Wednesday and ended on Sunday. Jumpers kept the PAC flying all week long, what a cool plane. B| Weather tried to bring us down on Saturday, but we stuck it out and got a bunch of loads in Saturday afternoon. Thanks to everyone who participated in the demo at my dad's neighbors house at sunset. And a big congratulations goes out to Brian Harris for his 1,000th skydive in which an unoffical Michigan state HD record was also accomplished--which would be 9. Congrats to Franz G who also hit his 1,000th that weekend.
Sunday was a beautiful day but we had to go on a weather hold a few times due to some gusty winds.
Thanks everyone for such a great weekend, it was the coolest thing to see jumpers from the neighboring dropzones come over and hang out for the weekend and it was so awesome to see the Atlanta peeps.

Attached are some pics I pulled from the website, hopefully i can post more when I get home and have access to all of my pics. Freefall photo courtesy of Sporto :)

Nice pics Chrissy!

thanks! :)

Were you on the 9 way?

Nope, wasn't on the 9 way, it was Sporto, Marshall Scalisi, Jimmy Tranter, Brian Harris, Dave VanHull, Hippie, Junior & Jay Sanders.

btw- are you coming down to play with us at Skydive Greene County for Labor Day?

No! Alana told me that you are organinzing at it, but I am planning on going to Richmond :(. If something falls through, i am most definately at Green County! :)

hell after seeing that girls photo....i know where i need to visit.......soon :P;)

You should, we DO have an awesome group of girls!

I'm bummed I was going to post more pictures last night or this morning, but by the time I got home from the DZ last night I ended up crashing on the couch :(

Did I mention that you should come to SGC for Labor Day?:P

But..but...my tent and air matress will be at Richmond.. :S:)
I have attached some more photos, there are still a couple hundred more I haven't even uploaded yet! :S

Also wanted to add I forgot to mention that Corey Alguiere was the 9th on the state record. I can't believe I forgot 'Mr.dependable' :)
And Sunshine, the pic of Jimmy T is for you :)