arlo

JFTC RAFFLE: free rig up for grabs!

hey everyone. JFTC will be holding a raffle with the drawing to be held saturday october 1st (last day of the event).

prizes include:

* 100% off Mirage container + options

* 50% off RWS Vector 3 container

* 50% either a HiPer USA Nitro or Blade main canopy

* Z-1 full-face helmets by Parasport Italia

* Evo open-face helmets by Parasport Italia

alot of JFTC participants world-wide have already gotten their tickets to sell.

The tickets are $5 or 5 for $20. if you can't find someone who is selling the tickets, contact me by PM or email me at groovicool AT aol DOT com and i'll get ya sorted out.

Thanks to all the sponsors who were generous in donating their products.

an especially big "THANKS CHOM!" to sangiro for approving this post in Bonfire.

any JFTC participants that would like to get in on the ticket sales, lemme know.

any non-JFTC participant that is interested in selling tickets at your DZ, contact me as well.

on behalf of JFTC...

blue skies and pink ribbons,

arlo

edited to add: the ticket sales are credited towards the fundraising total of the person selling the ticket. i'm just the messenger. :)

Don't want to steal Arlo's thunder but it's all for the same, good cause. So...the Brit Chicks are also holding a raffle with all proceeds going towards JFTC. The girls have worked very hard and gathered some fantastic prizes including:

* Complete custom Aerodyne rig (Icon container, Pilot/Vision main, Smart reserve)

* 30 minutes with free coaching in Perris Skyventure

* Symbiosis jumpsuit

* 2K Composites FF1 helmet

* Bonehead Mindwarp helmet

* Pressurized tracking suit

* 3 x Skytools CamEye2

* 5 jump tickets at Skydive City, Zephyrhills

* 50% off a Phoenix-FLy Prodigy Wingsuit

* 5 x €100 discount off S-Fly Access and Expert wingsuits

* 5 coached skydives with Euphoria

* 2 x 3 day course with Safe Flight School

* 2 days coaching with Wing Tips

* Discount vouchers for Alti-2 Neptune

* Discount vouchers for Vigil AAD

* 1 x 50% and 2 x 20% discount vouchers for Merlin Suits

* 50% off Tony Suits Cargo Pants

Plus lots of other goodies; take a look at the website!

Perhaps the Europeans would like to support the BritChicks and everyone else the American raffle? Hell, they both have awesome prizes so why not enter both of them?

BritChicks raffle tickets are £2.50 each or 5 for £10 (plus postage) and payment can be accepted via PayPal and you can request some tickets on the website

As Arlo said, huge thanks to all the sponsors who have provided some fantastic prizes! And thanks to Willem for also allowing me to post this in the Bonfire.

Get yer wallets out for the chicks!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

no WAY you're stealing my thunder!! you're adding to it!!:)
thanks craig!! any support on either side of the big water is super appreciated.

stealing my thunder is one thing, but you steal my chocolate, we're gonna fight. :P

Put me down for a calendar and some tickets. I plan on being up at the dz on Saturday if you're going to be around. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

stealing my thunder is one thing, but you steal my chocolate, we're gonna fight. :P

So I guess I'd better bring some Cadbury's with me on the plane on the 24th then, eh? ;)

Thanks for getting this off the ground girl! You rock...

Together with that, and the JFTC support team event (could someone clicky this for me pls?)

http://www.jumpforthecause.com/JFTC_Support.html

there will be no stopping us. $2500 per lady isnt the goal, its just the beginning...

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

So I guess I'd better bring some Cadbury's with me on the plane on the 24th then, eh? ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm, cadbury. i have a stash entering the country tomorrow. :D:P>:( but more is almost ALWAYS better. :P

Thanks for getting this off the ground girl! You rock...

i credit richard. :)

Together with that, and the JFTC support team event (could someone clicky this for me pls?)

http://www.jumpforthecause.com/JFTC_Support.html

yeah, and anyone on the support team that needs help raising their goals can do so by selling raffle tickets as well. it's not just the ladies... :)

there will be no stopping us. $2500 per lady isnt the goal, its just the beginning...

ahhhhhhhhhh grasshoppa. you are seeing the light. :D if it were just about MEETING the goal, i'd be missing out on a kick-ass wine-tasting/JFTC fundraiser that's gonna happen in deland on the 18th. not only have we met the standard goal, we wanna blow the top off the b*tch. :D

btw, thanks to everyone that has donated their time, money, well wishes, prizes. all of it.

best of luck to everyone.

xoxo.

mmmmmmmmmmm, cadbury.

You can buy it now in Sanford at World Market. I've bought way too many bars of it, Lindt and Ritter Sport and now my kids are getting to be chocolate snobs too! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

JFTC Support Team

Oh, *funny* this is - from the "how in the bloddy hell can I get that much money in this short a time" gal, eh!???

Chalk it up, girlfriend. You're there and then some, and more time to go...

Knew you could do it - and I mean that on so many levels...

:)
Pammy

Could a JFTC member who will be in Perris on Saturday PM me please (should there be one)? I'd love to get tickets.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

hey guys (frenchy, thanks for bringing this up)-
here's a list of the folks (so far) who are selling raffle tickets. you may already know them from your home dz. but if you don't, please feel free to PM me if you want to buy tickets from the participant closest to you: :)
Lara Eisenberg..........VA
Robin Saunders........Ontario Canada
Leigh Ainsworth........Queenstown, New Zealand
Audrey Thies............MO
Lorie Koop................IL
Carol Redding.......... AK
Carol Clay................VA
Joanne Eichorn.........FL
Libbi Mathews..........Austin TX
Kellie Middleton.......AZ
Dan Biktachev..........Moscow
Mariann Kramer.......Skydive Dallas, TX
Pat Menke..............WA
Marie Winther..........La Mesa, CA
Arlo.........................FL

btw, you don't have to be a participant to sell them (obviously, we've got Dan hooking us up in Moscow...thanks dan!!). Support team members can or hell, even if you want to do a little friendly DZ competition. it's all good.

ALSO... don't forget about the kick-ass Brit Chicks Raffle:

http://www.britchicks.org/tickets.asp or contact cpoxon and he can point you in the right direction, too. :)
thanks again for all the support (financially, emotionally, physically, and otherwise) you guys have shown JFTC.

------------------------------

Lara Eisenberg..........VA
Robin Saunders........Ontario Canada
Leigh Ainsworth........Queenstown, New Zealand
Audrey Thies............MO
Lorie Koop................IL
Carol Redding.......... AK
Carol Clay................VA
Joanne Eichorn.........FL
Libbi Mathews..........Austin TX
Kellie Middleton.......AZ
Dan Biktachev..........Moscow
Mariann Kramer.......Skydive Dallas, TX
Pat Menke..............WA
Marie Winther..........La Mesa, CA
Arlo.........................FL
Kate Cooper.............perris, CA
Robyn Best...............davis, CA
Sandy Thiede............west troy, WI (skyknights)

btw, you don't have to be a participant to sell them (obviously, we've got Dan hooking us up in Moscow...thanks dan!!). Support team members can or hell, even if you want to do a little friendly DZ competition. it's all good.

ALSO... don't forget about the kick-ass Brit Chicks Raffle:

http://www.britchicks.org/tickets.asp or contact cpoxon and he can point you in the right direction, too. :)
thanks again for all the support (financially, emotionally, physically, and otherwise) you guys have shown JFTC.

i edited to add a couple more folks that will be selling raffle tickets in CA... :)

Shameless bump to say there is still (just!) time to get your tickets for the Brit Chicks for the Cause raffle that is being drawn this weekend. We've also had a late addition to the raffle prizes; after already supporting the main JFTC event with prizes, Apex BASE have donated 50% off a First Jump Course with them which is absolutely awesome!! Check out the full list of prizes and buy some tickets.

If you are not based in the UK we will automatically return any "local" prizes such as repacks etc to the draw. We'll also have to come to some agreement about exchange rates and postage, but don't let that deter you when we have all these awesome prizes! Don't delay, there's not much time left!

Good luck everyone!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live