skymama

Whatcha doin' for the Labor Day Weekend?

I got nuthin.
We took to damn long to find a place for our dog so now im stuck. :|
Maybe Ill run down to SDA for a day or two. Or maybe Ill road trip somewhere and camp out for a day or two.
only time will tell!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Not 100% sure.

Not jumping unfortunately! :( I probably could if I got a bigger caopy though! :ph34r::P;):D:S:)

I might be helping a young jumper through debrief since I cannot jump.

Might go out with the College Crew.

I need to do something though because I am going batty sitting at my place all day. :S

Possibly the beach but it will be too crowded this weekend. [:/]

I dunno!

Everyone Else Have A Happy & Safe Labor Day! B|

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I think Vinny is going down to Z-hills. It's just a hunch, but you might be able to talk him into drinking tequilla with you. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's gonna start with a skydive (maybe even two!) at a dz I haven't jumped at since 1990, then a lazy afternoon of hanging by a pool enjoying the view of the Sierra's.

Sometime before sunset it'll be off to the Mariposa county fair to watch some swooper guy and his friends jump in. Then a few hours of drinking beer, playing carnival games and getting kicked off the rides (hopefully not until after we've yelled obscenities from the top of the ferris wheel).

Sunday will likely be a day of sloth.

Monday will be spent sitting on the shore of a lake, drinking beer and watching silly men in sailboats. And getting paid. I love paid holidays. :D

Monday will be spent sitting on the shore of a lake, drinking beer and watching silly men in sailboats. And getting paid. I love paid holidays.

At first I read that as you were getting paid to watch silly men in sailboats. I want a gig like that! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Bitterroot Boogie in Montana

Is that at the Stevensville DZ? Are they getting a turbine for it?

It is the same Silvertip Skydivers, but they're doing it in Hamilton instead of Stevensville. Yeah, they're getting a turbine...Skydive West Plains' Caravan (my ride to the boogie).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think Vinny is going down to Z-hills. It's just a hunch, but you might be able to talk him into drinking tequilla with you.

I am not sure there is enough Tequilla for the two of us.

If we drank Tequilla together it might get Scary.

It is Bad enough that we will be doing 4-Way and 8-Way together in November. :ph34r::S:DB|

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!! B|

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Nahhh. Not an oxymoron. It's a JACKASSmoron.

HEY "JACKASS!!!"

I left you a voicemail. Do you ever answer that phone?

Don't you have some Ships to Destroy there LT. Commander?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but they're doing it in Hamilton instead of Stevensville. Yeah, they're getting a turbine...Skydive West Plains' Caravan (my ride to the boogie).

The scenery will be SPECTACULAR there. As you fly over get the pilot to point out the Superior airport. My house is about 8 miles SW of there. That's if he is flying IFR along I-90 to Missoula. :D Hope the fires have calmed down and you guys get nice clear skies by then.

At first I read that as you were getting paid to watch silly men in sailboats. I want a gig like that!

But I will be getting paid to watch silly men in sailboats. And paid more than once.

First by my boss, who'll be stuck working that day (Ha! >:()... and then hopefully in a non-financial but still very rewarding manner by one of the aforementioned silly men. :o

Bitterroot Boogie in Montana

Is that at the Stevensville DZ? Are they getting a turbine for it?

It is the same Silvertip Skydivers, but they're doing it in Hamilton instead of Stevensville. Yeah, they're getting a turbine...Skydive West Plains' Caravan (my ride to the boogie).

Blues,
Dave

You suck, I want a ride with you up there.
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!