lisamariewillbe

A reminder...

I think he took my advice. He's at the grocery store now. :D

No I am at work. I have a feeling your speaking from experience about the orange juice comment aren’t you?

I don’t need to say anything Kelly can handle both of you with no problem. That’s what smart people can do.

Plus I have said what I and I am sure others have wanted to say. There is no point in me going on.
Skymama needs to feed her kids and I would never want to piss her off. She is one of the people on here who I respect very much.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Skymama needs to feed her kids and I would never want to piss her off. She is one of the people on here who I respect very much.

Why thank-you, you're very sweet.

Dinner is ready now. Y'all better behave or you know what's coming to you. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Why thank-you, you're very sweet.

Dinner is ready now. Y'all better behave or you know what's coming to you. :P

ummm...SkyMama, honey...do you know how many guys on this board would stand in line to have you discipline them? :D:);):P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Where is Frenchy? He needs to talk about skullfucking now. :D

Practicing my eye-popping technique, dear friend. Just warming up.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

do you know how many guys on this board would stand in line to have you discipline them?

LOL...after seeing your outfit at The Farm boogie, I have a feeling you'd be WAY better at disciplining them than I ever would! :ph34r:;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LOL...after seeing your outfit at The Farm boogie, I have a feeling you'd be WAY better at disciplining them than I ever would!

You have sexy clothes? She didnt wear anything special for me, I just got my ass kicked
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!