Slappie

Do you watch Family Guy?

Ya I was looking forward to going home early today. Like we've done before holidays for the past 10 years. Well new mgt decides we're working regular hours today.. BUT MGT and Corporate Offices can leave at lunch.

ok no more rant @#@#!%#!@$ I just want to scream.

SO when I saw this clip I laughed pretty hard and had to share it. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

family guy is freakin HILARIOUS... i actually have a copy of stewie's big break - the untold story... dear god its great!!! :) all i have to say is mcfarlane knows the truth behind jesus ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I love the family guy. My favorite quote from Stewey "So is there any tread left or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway." If you seen that episode it is funny as hell.

STEWEY rulz that show, which is of course, already brilliant. I love it when he accidently kills his POSSIBLE future brother in the Fantastic Voyage spoof.

Dammit, sure wish that clip was captioned. Would have liked to know what the fuck they were talking about... but the puke-fest is legendary! :D

Hell, it's almost as good as the Team America - World Police puke scene... Anybody remember that one? Gawd... :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Have volume 1 and 2...all the first episodes on DVD. My phone rings with Stewie's Quote....

"Forecast for tomorrow, a sprinkle of genius with a chance of Doom!"

Best show on TV!

I am looking for the "My Fat Lady Loves to Eat" song but so far no luck in ring tone.

Absolutely hilarious show. One of my favorites on the show is, Stewie! I had a job like that once. The boss let everyone go home before a holiday at noon. I got to hang-a-fucking-round till 5:00! I wanted to murder that sumbitch! Look at it this way... you still got 3-days!B|

Chuck

Adult Swim, Sun - Thur , 11 pm. Wouldn't miss a single episode for the world.

Favorites are:

"LOOK! There's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'Oooooooooo...' "

"Peter, those are Cheerios."

-AND-

"I WANT PANCAKES! Do you hear me? Click-Click bloody click PANCAKES!"

-AND OF COURSE-

"BOOBIES!...BOOBIES!"

Elvisio "oh. Oh. OHHHHH. oh." Rodriguez

Favorites are:

"LOOK! There's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'Oooooooooo...' "

"Peter, those are Cheerios."

hahaha i LOVE that episode .. and just because i love how dumb peter is sometimes here's another one of my favorites :)

Bonnie: Somebody save him, he can't swim!
Peter: Oh, he's not even kicking. Kick Joe, kick.
Lois: Peter, he's a paraplegic!
Peter: That doesn't mean he can't hear. Kick Joe, kick!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

How about....

Stewie: By all means, turn me into a child star. Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins....:D:D

or...

Chris: I don't want to get rid of my pimple, I like him. He's my friend. His name is Doug.
Brian: I just wish I didn't have to look at it.
Chris: Well, we have to look at your ANUS all day!
Stewie:Thank you!

this one had me crying.....

Stewie (To CPR baby): Well, I can't believe we just did that. Hmm, umm...but you know that stuff about spending the day together tomorrow. Umm...I forgot actually I have a thing. But...uhh you know you have my email address so drop me a line and I'll have yours. And uhh...we'll take it from there. :D:D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

this one had me crying.....

Stewie (To CPR baby): Well, I can't believe we just did that. Hmm, umm...but you know that stuff about spending the day together tomorrow. Umm...I forgot actually I have a thing. But...uhh you know you have my email address so drop me a line and I'll have yours. And uhh...we'll take it from there.

That is one of my favorite episodes! I was hysterically laughing during that!

I probably would have never watched family guy if it weren't for phreezone. But after one episode I was hooked. Stewiw is definitely my favorie. When we got our kitten we were hoping it was a boy so we could name him stewie (too bad it wasa girl).

I lucked out and got a roomamte at school this year who loves the show even more than me. She's got posters, all the dvd's, both volumes of all the episodes, and the drinking game:)

*daizey*

some more...:D:D

Stewie: Augh! What the hell do you think you're doing?
Brian: I'm cleaning myself.
Stewie: You were clean fifteen minutes ago, now you're just on vacation. :o:D:D

Lois: Here comes the airplane, Stewie.
(Stewie swats spoon)
Stewie: The pilot of that plpane must have been JFK Jr. :|
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE