mrbiceps

Which audible alti should i buy?

L&B Optima. Very accurate, small will fit inside your helmet. It has 3 high speed audible settings for free fall and 3 low speed settings for under canopy. So for example you can have an audible set at 4500, 3000, and 2000 and also have another set of audibles for 1000, 600 and 300 that will go off under canopy. Not to mention the best customer service in the industry.

I bought a Pro-Track and never looked back. L&B products are good stuff, and I consistently hear about their amazing customer service (though I've never had to use it).
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

As has been said, depending on your jumps, you may want to hold off until altitude awareness is second nature. I'm proof that if you move too soon to using an audible, you can grow to depend too much on your audible.

With that said, you should decide if you want a logbook function in addition to the normal audible functions. If you can do without it, I would highly recommend the L&B Optima. I love mine. It has tons of features, is quite accurate, small, relatively inexpensive, and so on and so forth. Also, L&B are known for having excellent customer service.

On the logbook side, I have an Neptune and love it, though mostly for it's features as a visual altimeter. Never used it as an audible, but from what I've heard the Optima is better at that role. L&B also has the Pro-Track, though it looks like it doesn't have as many features as an audible as compared to the Optima.

My advice would be to get an Optima, and then decide if you need a logbook. Worst case you'll have two audibles, which isn't really bad at all.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.