flyingferret

I heart boobies

whoa dude, by time I jumped to the forum, you had responded....nice.

Auteri is an exception...no boobies, because I like freckles.

AggieDave trained me.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I cant believe you know my ex-girlfriends..... let alone have pictures of them.... :P:P
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Dude, like I said I am staying in the 'wallpaper' folder. You should see the stuff I have of your mom in the real 'pron' folder.

Bwaahahahahaha

easy killer - that could be - no it was an attack on his mom - no worries.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

and....we are still in the a's.

FYI...Sangiro usually deletes boobie threads that have a lot of pictures in them. It's not really the direction he wants the site to go in and points out that there are many sites on the internet built specifically for that purpose if you want to view those pictures.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you prefer, as a mod, I will honor your request and stop.

There are no rules against posting breasts, so I'm not going to delete your thread. I'm going to bed anyway. But, I'm just letting you know what I've seen happen in the past. I'm sure you'll agree that Sangiro runs a pretty classy site. A boobie shot here and there is usually fine, dozens of them posted in one evening is another thing.

I'm sure if the guys want some more pictures, they'll know who to pm now. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

yes, I remember the old old boobies thread that went away for that reason. I shall rest, yarmy.

Girls say we go to the temple of woman, and they mean a spa. Guys say we go to the temple of women, and they mean a tittie bar. Intriguing....
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

and....we are still in the a's.

FYI...Sangiro usually deletes boobie threads that have a lot of pictures in them. It's not really the direction he wants the site to go in and points out that there are many sites on the internet built specifically for that purpose if you want to view those pictures.

If the pee pee thread keeps waking from the dead I'm sure it will get the Lorena Bobbitt, too eh? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ferret and Turtle:
You two reminds me of Beavis and Butthead! If possible; in a good way..

Don't get me wrong, I'm a boobie fan myself and all the pics are now purple instead of blue on my comp. but the really value of this thread is still the "Umh!YeahYeah!Huhuh!Boobies!Yeah!Cool!Huh!"-feel it gives!
;)

Wow, someone with a bigger breast collection than Ivan (pun noticed but not intended)

im sure Ivans collection is getting bigger now though

Hey...I'm on the road right now, those boobies ARE REALLY APPRECIATED!!!, it feels like home :D