Bobster

Does anyone have any experiences with ATP's Flight Schools?

Yo Homey,
Give Skip Giles a call at Pensacola Aviation Center (850) 434-0636. (Tell him I sent you, he knows me as Robert) He's the Director of the Flight Dept. and can give you tell you about their program.
They start you out in Tomahawks, then move up to Cherokees/Mooney's for your instrument work and then Seminoles for your multi-engine. I'm not sure of the cost but they fly the hell out of those fuckers and it keeps me busy.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

and it keeps me busy.

Yeah, I can picture the crew in the tower going, "We're tracking 23 aircraft, how in the world are we going to find the most inconvenient vectors for all of them":)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

***"We're tracking 23 aircraft, how in the world are we going to find the most inconvenient vectors for all of them"

BWAHAAAAA!!! It's taken me 23 years to master the art of air traffic delays.:P:S:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"