Sen.Blutarsky

Jinx the Chicago White Sox

They're a Chicago team. No one needs to jinx them, they will fall apart all by themselves. :P

Yup. So another jinx will be something that helps us out.

GOGO SOX!!! No bs talk about curses, no talk about goats, no talk about 'poor us' or anything like that. It's about baseball, fundamentals and playing the game. That is why I like this team and always have - it's the game that matters....and being around a group of people that understand why it's a big deal that Manny was flipped in the rotation in game 2.

2-0 against Boston? That is a scary place to be IMO. Hopefully the good Garcia walks to the mound today; the clutch day-game pitcher that Oz says he is.

btw - spent $10 so I could listen to the game at work on my laptop. Boss said I could since we can't get AM radio in here. Is it 3pm yet?

Remember growing up in New England, when the Celtics were great, Socks and Pats sucked, but they'd tease us once in a while and come close.

I say Go Sox too, but remember Boston Fans, there will be dark years again. We're spoiled now.

Graffanino is going to have to buy a duplex with Billy Buck in some other part of the country.

http://www.SkydiveVids.com

why would oz put a struggling pitcher into the game after a 25 min half inning where we took the lead? ugh. and now marte???? this is gonna give me a heart attack.

Boston is going down this year! Go Chi Town!

Please respect that this is the jinxing thread and post your drivel to some other thread. Be mindful that with Chicago sports teams reverse-wishing is the only way to attain what you really want to have happen ;) Pardon me I need to leave now, I have to check on the whereabouts of a billy goat I had shipped to a certain team ...

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Please respect that this is the jinxing thread

And I will do what I can to destroy your worthless jinxing efforts.

your drivel to some other thread.

Ahhhh no, my job at this point of time is to kill the moral that the Boston fans are already losing.

I have to check on the whereabouts of a billy goat I had shipped to a certain team ...

I'm cooking that bitch now and got some gyro's on th table.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Since my team is not in the playoffs I say screw you all!! I hope San Diego wins the whole sha-bang!!!(rootin for the under dog;)) I grew up in New Hampshire for 6 years even though I am from SF and I had every right to jump on that Red Sox wagon but I'm sick of the bandwagoners!! Plus my housemate is from Hyannis so I get sick and tired of his belly aching "red sox this and red sox that blah blah blah..." It is fashionable to bag on the Yanks though, so I will jump on that bandwagon. I hope the Yanks loose even though I h8 the fa-kin Angels and their damn rally monkey Giants beating world series mother f'n arrrgggggg....>:(>:( Though if any team in there deserves it I think the White Sox have the longest drought(just spoutin, could be wrong). I always liked La Russa but no tthat much (didn't really like the East Bay A's and all those WS wins). The Rocket already got his in NY so screw Houston. ummmmmmmm...

Go Padres ~ San Diego the only island of hope south of Santa Barbara!!!B|B|

GO LEFT COAST WOOP WOOP!!!

I'm normally a Braves fan, but 14 years in the playoffs and only one fucking World Series championship, they have disappointed me way too many times. If the Braves don't make it to the Series, then I'm pulling for the Chicago White Sox if they do. Fuck, I want the White Sox to beat the Yankees asses. Let Steinbrenner's face go red one year, then white the next. Hey Steiny, choke on that, slapnuts! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Gloom. Comiskey (US Cellular) Park is 1/4 mile from my office and adjacent to our campus. Traffic is awful. Fans taking all our parking places.:(, police all over the place.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.