GiaKrembs

What to take?

Magazines are always good. I know that when I was in the hospital I was pretty tired and somewhat doped up and with all the interruptions, I didn't really have the attention span for books, but magazines were just right (though the person who brought me The Economist was sweet but a bit misguided... that magazine takes all my mental energy on a *good* day).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh yeah, good suggestion about food... maybe ask if there's any food/beverage he's craving that's pretty easy to bring in (I know I was sending people down to the espresso stand all the time.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Magazines are always good. I know that when I was in the hospital I was pretty tired and somewhat doped up and with all the interruptions, I didn't really have the attention span for books, but magazines were just right (though the person who brought me The Economist was sweet but a bit misguided... that magazine takes all my mental energy on a *good* day).

Yeah, when Rich was in the hospital, I took some Maxim magazines for him to look at - I figured that was pretty good "doped up" material to "read." (Unfortunately, I don't think he even felt good enough to look at that stuff though.)

Get a Mad Libs and play it with him. Have the rule that it can only be X-rated answers to make it more fun.

Also, if he likes chocolate, get him an assortment of that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I asked if he wanted any food, and his stomache isn't tolerating food well.... but he did sound interested in the grapes... I'll do that tonight.

His mom is camped out in his room, so I have to keep it clean :P I think more than anything he wants me to get his mom outta there, :D he offered to pay to take her out to dinner :ph34r:

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Jason, that would be a terrific idea, but she is up North... also, I think it would be up to Beth. :D

you're soo silly :S

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.