dgskydive

goodbye Perris hello Tampa

Welcome to Z-hills!

Please excuse my interrogation at dinner the other night...I'd had a drink!

You're look taller in person than in your avatar. I didn't recognize you.

:P

Random pieces of unsolicited advice/info:

1. Don't go to the Crystal. It's scary.

2. When Marko is flying, a "get it on" call really does mean 5 minutes.

3. Tip Paul at the bar. He's cool and he seems to have everyone's favorite drinks memorized.

4. Be nice to Sandy. She bites.

5. Watch out for gators in the swoop pond! (Well, we've only found one in there so far, but still...) :D

6. You must be muffed and hellfished. It's standard protocol.

7. Don't swat love-bugs too hard. They're juicy and they stain clothing. lol

8. On the south side of Chancey Road, there's a huge field with steps that go over the barb-wire fence. If you are landing off south of the DZ, look for that field!

9. Watch out for that little hill towards the back of the landing area. It can sneak up on you.

10. You're an asshole. And it's okay. We all are!

Welcome to Z-hills!

Random pieces of unsolicited advice/info:

Heather - you've brought it all back to me. I miss you all over there - can one of you sort out my boss to give me more leave and another sort out my bank manager to give me more money?

Easter seems a long time ago and away until I get to be greeted with my favourite beer by my favourite barman at 8pm your time, 2 am my time, having driven from the airport and being jetlagged.:(:(:(

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Thanks for the advice Heather. It was nice to meet you in person.

I already found the hill.

I saw my 1st Gator yesterday. They are cute little boogers. I think I will take one home with me next time.;)

Won't swat love bugs. That is unless the girl I am trying to work things out with now shoots me down, then I will be forced to kill them all! She has already clipped one of my wings, but I still have a fighting chance.

You listen to Ron to much....I'm not an asshole!!! I am a major pain in the ass that happens to be an asshole as well!
Dom

You listen to Ron to much....I'm not an asshole!!! I am a major pain in the ass that happens to be an asshole as well!

No, no, no....haven't you heard the chants in the plane yet? Muff brothers = *ssholes.

(don't really want to type out bad words at work, lol)

Z-hills is in the FLA foothills
Lake Wales is way down there in the swamps...

There, fixed that for you. After jumping at Lake Wales all last week at the Deaf World Record, I got my share of swamp-lands and alligator sightings... :P I'm just thankful to avoid landing in the swamps when we got out a mile off on that world record night jump! :o:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

oh good christ. i forgot you (dom) and sandy and aubrey are all gonna be working together.

each of you to your own corner! i smell trouble brewing....

and don't listen to anything ANYONE there says. they're ALL a bunch of assholes and they wear pink crotchless underwear.... ALL of them. :)>:(... especially johnny and bill (happythoughts).

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT'S GOOD AND HOLY....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Tash.... you seem to be quite famous around Zhills. Everyone says hello!

one of the up (or down?) sides of spending a winter there and adopting it as a second home on an ongoing basis!

Hello back everyone ;)

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe